MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-06-2010, 06:38 PM
mybottom4u

New to St. Louis and need a spanking

Hello

I am looking to meet new friends in the St. Louis area that have the same interest as I. If you just want to be a friend, someone to talk to about this subject I am your girl. We don't need to play. Would also like to find someone to spank me from time to time.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:41 PM

Welcome hope you enjoy it here and have good luck at finding someone. I plan on going through St. Louis later this year.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:20 AM

Good Evening

I am not sure you got my other message so here goes. I live in the St. Louis area and would like to chat with you about your needs. Hugs, Glenn
Old 02-17-2010, 07:45 PM
rani

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybottom4u View Post
Hello

I am looking to meet new friends in the St. Louis area that have the same interest as I. If you just want to be a friend, someone to talk to about this subject I am your girl. We don't need to play. Would also like to find someone to spank me from time to time.
Yes, I like to talk with you about my spankings which I got during my school days. Still I get it from my husband regularly.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:36 PM

Hi Rani

I would like very much to make friends and I would be happy to warm up your backside when you need it. I am just about to leave to go out of town until Sunday so leave a message and I will get back to you when I return. I have a nice house in a subdivision in the country and I have some toys you might be interested in. HeHeHe Where are you located? Hugs, Glenn