MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-03-2009, 11:15 PM

Smile Why I Do What I Do

I do it for a few reasons. I do it because it is like no other sexual stimulation out there and cannot be beat(pun intended always). We, as a BDSM/DD community have by and far the most rich and satisfying sexual relationships and most well rounded. We are open to so much more which lays out a wonderful banquet of hedonistic delights to pursue. Vanillas in most cases do not understand this type of very powerful and enriching dynamic so they are often very critical and sometimes insulting about it. People oft criticise what they cannot understand or more over don’t allow themselves to understand. But, often the most powerful of nay sayers are the ones who hide secret desires to try the ideal out. I truly believe it is much more than just a choice. It is in our DNA. Because, speaking for myself, I would not get a bit of sexual satisfaction from a constant pursuit of vanilla sex and ways. I am bored to tears from it. It, to me seems so mundane and run of the mill. But, a spanking, a role play, now we’re talking! It’s edgy, dangerous, exciting and we as subs pretty much control the show even though we are seemingly giving it up to our Doms. A Dom is only as good as their sub and vice versa. We also do it because of the communication. we have more of an open and direct line of communication than most vanilla relationships and marriages. We are in constant dialogue as to what we want, expect, desire and need with our partners. As for myself and my sweetie, my love and my dom, he and I are always having talks and deep meaningful ones about my tolerances, his style of discipline and technique in spanking and caning and relating it to my own past experiences and what I have bore and can bear. We have such an openness that it has made us two of the closest people I know. Another reason I have let myself experience this side of myself is that it is downright cathartic. I had a horribly abusive childhood mentally, physically and sexually. This has pretty much given me the credo, "If you can’t beat them, join them.......and LOVE IT!" By loving it, embracing it and being in full control of it, I have completely and finally taken all the power and control away from all those who abused me growing up and into my early adulthood. My tears are releasing me from it every time I get spanked. And sometimes I will be so empowered when I’m spanked that I don’t cry but, I laugh and say harder not to antagonise my dom but, to throw it right back in the faces of all those people from my past! I find this life very healthy. I don’t bottle things up. I let them out in all their glory. Also, I find spanking a very good thing for the mind in that the stimulation goes to the brain and it has made me much better at comprehension and memory. So, that’s why I do it.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:57 AM

Well said...Vanilla sex by itself is soooo boring.
This thing we do adds just enough spice to life.

JP