MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 01-27-2009, 07:31 PM

Michaela McGowen

I discovered her somewhat recently, and was wondering if any of you are familiar with her work. I know she does a lot for firmhand, but not sure if she works with other sites as well.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:36 PM

She's my current favorite and has been for some time. I am not familiar with anything she's done other than her work at Firm Hand. But she is a beautiful lady with a gorgeous ass that was made for spanking. She's has movie star good looks and a sexy voice. She's not the greatest actress I've ever seen but with everything else she has going on, who cares? I've gotten a kick out of her last two videos where she has tried her hand and spanking. Its looks like she's scared of hurting that hand and seems much more comfortable bending over and baring her bottom than being the spanker. Perhaps she feels more blessed to receive than give, but it was still an interest role reversal.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:07 AM

I am familiar wit her work, my I actually like Natasha Peachy (also from firm hand) However I am mostly partial to her because she is is a leggy 5'10" and I am 6'10" and taller women are a turn on to me, plus she cries often enough unlike michaela-just haven't seen her pus herself to that level yet.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:18 AM

Round butt

The best butt in the business