MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 08-18-2008, 09:45 AM

Wal-Mart Confrontation: Spanking Needed?

Not far from where I live local Wal-Mart customers were treated to a strip act.
It occurred when a young woman tried to bring her bicycle into the store since Wal-Mart had no bike rack outside and was told by a greeter(who she refers to as an"evil grandmother") that she would have to leave it in the foyer . She said she would not leave it in the foyer unlocked and demanded to see the manager.
The manager tried to explain that bikes were not permitted in the store for safety reasons. The cyclist responded what about shopping carts. The manager then said it was also because Wal-Mart sold bikes. The cyclist asked the manager if they sold shirts. When she told her yes, the young lady took off her shirt, followed by her outer shorts, her shoes and sunglasses since Wal-Mart sold all those items and she didn't want anyone to think she might have stolen then. She stood their in her sportsbra and spandex undershorts(she explained later that she would have taken off more but feared getting charged with indecent exposure. She left when they threatened to call security.
I wondered if this story had made it to the Internet. I googled "Walmart bicycle racks"and sure enough there were about a dozen hits mentioning it, most in detail.
Now the question. Maybe Wal-Mart should have bike racks. Maybe they should have done a better job explaining their no-bikes in store rule, or assured her that her bike would be secure in the foyer with the greeter.
But when she started taking off her clothes she made a fool of herself,started acting like a spoiled brat(which is what someone called her on a comments section on one of her stories-comments ran about 50\50 in terms of praise and disapproval).
Now I found myself thinking. I am sure Wal-mart sells hairbrushes, bathbrushes,pingpong paddles, and other implements suitable for spanking. Maybe the "grandmother" should have turned her over her knee and given her spandexed bottom a good spanking.(That would probably have drawn an even bigger crowd than the one gathered when she started stripping). A paddling that would have left her not wanting to sit on the hard bike seat and choosing to walk it home.How about then the manager taking her into her office and giving her another spanking, this time with her spandex pants down?
So what everyone think? Did she need a spanking? If so, how,like the one I suggested or something else?

Last edited by Redskinluver; 08-18-2008 at 09:47 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 05:03 PM

Wal-Mart

OMG.....this would have been me in Wal-Mart! Then again, maybe that is why I get spanked for my attitude....he he.

Having had to leave personal property in the foyer myself on occasion and coming back to no store employee being there watching it, I can not blame this girl for not wanting to leave her bike. Luckily the items I left were a pair of crutches but a bike??? I would NEVER leave it unattended.

I disagree that she should have been spanked and yes, she probably did act like a brat but she was proving a point! It is true that Wal-Mart sells everything that she was wearing and who knows, someone might have thought she stole everything she had on. You can't trust anyone now a days!

Wal-Mart has multiple faults and I add this to their current list of them! If Wal-Mart makes rules they need to have a reason for them, not the lame excuses that the "evil grandmother" and the goofy manager came up with.

So my vote is NO for a spanking for the girl with the bike! Now maybe the evil grandmother and the manager for not having a good reason for no bike policy in the store!! He he he...
Old 09-17-2008, 01:31 AM

Abso-frikkin-LUTELY a spankable offense!!!

Can I watch???

Last edited by spanko81; 09-17-2008 at 01:35 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:44 PM

My vote is that she should've been spanked. The spanking should come from a friend or partner though who could also lecture her about embarrassing herself and any other people with her.

As for Wal-Mart, they have some work to do also. I take pride in the fact that my retail store always asks for ID to accept a credit card. I wish Wal-Mart did the same. That would be much safer for all of us.