MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 01-26-2008, 07:46 PM

Exclamation The spanking Couple, Gone too soon!

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:52 am Post subject: The spanking Couple, Gone too soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was cleaning out my Yahoo mailbox the other day. I had literally hundreds of e-mails to sort through. Among then were long forgotten messages from Daniel and Veronica. As I began to read through them I felt compelled to put my thoughts and observations down on a post.

When we first corresponded I didn't realize they were a couple. This started back in their AEG days and I admired "Coach Daniels'" on screen presence. He was one of the most memorable and charasmatic Tops to come along since Dallas. A lot of times the Top or Dom on these sites run a distant third to the spanking action, and female spankee's. "Coach" was almost as fun to watch as the delightful young ladies that were getting spanked.

Then came "Elizabeth Burns / Veronica" and I was imediately smitten. Long before she ever got spanked on camera I longed to see her lovely bottom revealed. She was strong and yet vulnerable on camera, making her very believable and fun to watch.
The first three scenes I saw her in were with Jasmine in the dungeon on Bi-Spanking, Got her fanny slapped in that one by Coach.
Then there was her "Introduction" on RS where she took the delightfully spankable sarah OTK after Lady D interviewed her.
Finally the third scene I caught her in was an "instructional" video featuring sweet Jessica and Lady D giving "lessons" on how to use impliments on Jessica's bottom. "As if she needed lessons"

Eventually Elizabeth switched and probaly one of my all time favorite videos from their AEG days was her bare school swats scene. She obviously was very nervous, and her reactions to the paddling and the enchanting site of her dropping her jeans, followed by the raw emotion in her tears as she got it, "on the bare" was one of the most honest scenes I ever saw there. This was different, she put herself out there for us, raw, vulnerable and unscripted.

Well I was hooked and had to send her an e-mail. I was delighted when she replied and then continued answer my questions and comments. I was pleased to make her some paddles and see them being used on-screen. I grew to respect this woman and even have the e-mail where they confided in me that they were indeed a couple. Too cool, now I had two new friends!

Together they explained their relationship and over time "Coach" told me about the concept they wanted to try at AEG. That unfortunately didn't happen then and after some unpleasentness they parted ways and they began preparing to do this idea on their own.

I was very happy that they kept me informed as they progressed. More legal troubles came about and as I expected this tough and determined couple finally got their site up and running. A little different than most everything out there I was happy to watch my friends succeed. I knew how much they put themself out there both financially and personally.

Veronica and Dr. Daniels built a site around the way they live their life. CDDP was not something you saw other places. The site grew quickly. Friends both old and new helped add to the content. Veronica started her own Blog and did something I've wanted someone to do for years. She began to interview the personalities in our scene. This brought even more models to the site.

They started what promised to be a good forum. Veronica was obviously enjoying her role as an interviewer and the interviewees always ended bunns up at the end.
Their real discipline sessions were fun to watch and you never saw Dr. D look prouder than he did as Veronica instructed Nicole on the proper way to strap a man. F/M is not usually my thing but this scene I truly enjoyed.

They both gave and got discipline and with obvious pleasure though I suspect on Veronicas' part some scenes wre not exactly fun for her. But they always had an honesty about them.

Then it all got taken away from them. There was a meaness about the way it happened that makes anger bubble in me to this day.
It wasn't about a childs safety, it was about some self righteous hypocrite who deemed them and us to be immoral. That gave an ex a chance to do the most hurtful thing he could. So the dream died.

Among the thousands of people on the multitude of sites out there it is very rare to find people who stand out and are instantly recognized.
These two were like that, they stood out from the crowd I suspect by the sheer force of their personalities.
The community has lost something rare here and I miss seeing my friends on the sites and in the forums.
They made the right choice for themself and I applaud them for it.

There was a group of sites that began to cross over and share models and scenes. Pixie, Chelsea, Sierra, Kailee, and Claire Fonda began to apear on other sites and for me this gave us a sense of community. I think it made us as a group a stronger force to be reckoned with. I just hope this sense of sharing keeps going and grows. It is only as a "community" that we can protect ourself from these moral crusaders!

God speed Daniel and Veronica, may you find new happiness in the future.

Last edited by PoppaMark; 01-26-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:27 PM
PoppaMark
This message has been deleted by PoppaMark.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:08 PM

To be honest, what's happened to them is one of my own fears.

I was just thinking about them the other night, and the time RG and I met and had dinner with them and enjoyed a bit of their company during the Valentine party in Florida. Veronica and I had conversations about our children and their schools and activities, etc and I could tell by talking to her that she was a very good mother. I was wondering how long it would be, if ever, that they could come back to the community and we could perhaps meet them again. They were a wonderful couple.

Hopefully things will be working out for them soon.

I wonder - does anyone have any information on what's going on with them?

sarah
Old 01-28-2008, 11:10 PM
paully62
This message has been deleted by paully62.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:38 PM

So. Yeah... I felt bad. Really I did..

But what has happened has happened.

Really, what are we supposed to do about it?

We've all offered our sympathies once before... those who are truly concerned about the Daniels problems have offered their comfort.

Let it be gone and off our forum.

Thank you.

Have a nice day!

Old 01-29-2008, 10:26 AM

Wow. I am surprised by the hostility in the previous two comments. "get it off our forum."? "billing the competition."??(this forum has all sorts of links in threads to other places) then "truly care about them."?? all in the same....sheesh.

And here I thought people actually embraced them as part of our community, despite their own commercial interests.

Personally, I am actually interested in how things might be coming along for them as I liked them a lot. Not about worship, but as concern for someone who was an active part of our community. Sure, we should not dwell on the issue - of course not.

Actually, I would just like an update by anyone who may be in contact with them.

Eye opener for me here.

If the issue is a different one, saaaayyy, The Daniels wish their names to be kept off the public forums for a time, then say so. Other than that, compared to what some content is in some threads (baby seal clubbings, anyone?) I don't think this initial thread was too far out there.

sarah
Old 01-29-2008, 12:49 PM

I had just been thinking about them and wondering how things were proceeding for them. I'd like to know, too.

I find nothing offensive about an obviously sincere tribute to one's friends. If you've had enough of the topic, don't read the post. Move on to something else. No harm, no foul.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:37 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Ladies: the previous 2 posts had very little to do the rambling life story post that this thread started with. It had very little to do with the several "goodbye cruel world posts" from this past summer. I did ignore those and move on, so to speak. It has quite a deal to do with the .."I have posted and what is the matter with you people for not replying...post this is the second post on this thread.

When one asks for opinions, one likely will receive them.

Last edited by paully62; 01-29-2008 at 02:42 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:43 PM

~nods at paully~

Understood.

sarah
Old 01-30-2008, 04:41 PM

Oooh. That makes sense. Sorry, misunderstood ya.
That post doesn't seem to be there anymore.