MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 04-17-2015, 10:19 AM

Paddled At School 12

Now available at AmateurSpankings.com is the latest in our popular schoolgirl paddling series, "Paddled At School 12."

There are 9 completely new scenes for you to enjoy. These are realistic US-type school spankings. And we arrange for you to see the girls' bare bottoms after the spankings.

This video is available in DVD form or as a digital download.

Here is a link to a sample video clip and some stills:

http://www.amateurspankings.com/home
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PaddledAtSchool1233a.jpg
Views:	1204
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	1025  
Old 04-18-2015, 03:49 PM

Those are some cute bottoms for sure.
Old 12-05-2015, 02:10 PM

That's the way I remember it. Middle school back in the late sixties and early seventies where the girls caught up to the boys. We had an old fashioned Principle and vice-principle and while there was no 'official' dress code the boys were expected to be in dress shoes dress pants and buttoned down shirts with collars and the girls were in dresses of appropriate length.

The students wanted change and the school relented allowing us to wear jeans and tennis shoes. But, of course that wasn't enough for some girls that wanted to wear the fashion of the day which was micro mini skirts and hot pants and very short dresses. There was no 'being sent home' the first was a warning the second offense was detention and the third offense was a spanking with a paddle. It seemed like every week there was a few girls down there getting paddled.

I was sitting out front of the principal's office waiting for our guidance counselor who was also an assistant track coach and needed me to take some papers to my parents to have them sign them so I could participate on the track team. Sitting along side me were two girls who had violated the dress again while a third girl was in the principal's office. The two girls took up the seats on the end and my seat was directly in front of the principal's office.

Its extremely erotic for a freshman boy to see a senior girl being lead by the arm into his office to in front of his desk and then told to place both hands flat on the desk. I got to see that beautiful senior bum tightly encased in 'hot pants' having to bend over and place her hands on his desk and wait for him to retrieve his paddle from a drawer in his desk. She looked back over her shoulder at me to see if I or anyone else was looking. She was definitely embarrassed and looked away real quick as I was just glaring at her presented bum and a bum I was following all day long with every other boy in the school while she walked around in those very tight fitting hot pants. He closed the door but I could hear the smacks land and watched as she walked out, head down, eyes downcast and her hand reaching back to rub her behind.

The principle looked at the other two girls sitting there and gestured towards one of them and she got up and was brought into his office. Again I watched as she walked over to the front of his desk and placed her hands flat on the desk and bent over slightly which of course raised her already micro short skirt t up even higher revealing some serious leg and encasing her bum perfectly. I didn't see any of their spankings but heard them loud and clear through the closed door and watched intently as they left his office. Same posture, head down, eyes downcast and an occasional rub of their bottoms as they walk away. For a freshman nobody like myself to see three senior girls all dressed most provocatively, one in hot pants the other two in micro mini skirts. Oh yea never forget that.

Last edited by nosrettap1958; 12-05-2015 at 02:24 PM.