MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2008, 11:15 PM

Returned from TASSP with THANKS

Having just got home an hour ago and already suffering a severe case of "top drop", I thought it would help to start writing my thank you note for the best four days of my life at Texas All State.

* First and foremost, to Adelina. In addition to being a dear friend, an outstanding roommate, and a dynamite play partner, she graciously wore my collar to all the party events, which is an honor no one else has ever done for me. And didn't she look utterly awesome in those dropseat pajamas? I can't thank her enough.

* To RG : From transport to/from the airport, to taking folks to the Alamo and the Riverwalk, to taking hundreds of cool pictures....Steve McQueen didn't define "cool" the way RG does. You went far beyond the extra mile for me. Hope I can return the favor some day.

* To Sherie : So much positive energy, so many great scenes, and decidedly ABOVE average fun.

* To Todd and Suzy : Once again, you proved yourselves to be my best supporters as well as dear friends. Hope folks check out your blog at http://associety.blogspot.com/ and read all about our adventures.

* To Gropie : It was wonderful seeing you. I'm sorry we didn't get to play as much as we wanted, but glad I could be there for you when you needed an Ace bandage for your knee. (HUGGGGS) You definitely have one big raincheck which will hopefully be cashed in the near future.

To Sarah : She not only kept her promise to play with me, she insisted on playing a second time to get pics. Both scenes were great fun and greatly appreciated. I look forward to a third time (HUGS)

To Emmydoll : Glad you enjoyed your 21st birthday at TASSP. I hope you enjoyed my contribution to your celebration.

To Garyspk : Thanks as always for setting up shop with WoodPaddles and my favorite AmateurSpankings model Amber at the vendor fair. Always good doing business with you.

To Richard Windsor : Great to meet you and hang out with you at all these events. I owe you a pint at Dave & Busters, mate.

There's a lot of folks still to thank, but I have 100 emails to read that piled up over four days of heaven. Thanks so much to EVERYONE who participated at TASSP. It's gonna be one long year waiting for the next one.