MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-05-2008, 07:35 AM

Detention Part 2

The room remained quiet, apart from the sound of her breath and his foot tapping.

''Let the punishment begin'' he whispered, grabbing her wrist and pulling her down over his lap. At this point she had not made a sound, or tried to free herself from him. ''I am going to teach you a lesson that you will not easily forget'' he said as he raised her skirt onto her back. Looking down at her rump he noticed her stockings were attached to a suspender belt around her waist, and that she wore only a small red G-String that covered no part of her rear. ''What do you call these?'' he said grabing the string and releasing it again so it sprang back against her skin, with a slight moan she replied ''my knickers Sir''. He almost laughed at the response, ''knickers..... These are not knickers, in fact it is another breach of your unifiorm and they do not cover any part of you'' as he said this she looked over her shoulder and saw his stern and angry face.

He yanked the knickers from the waistband down to her knees where they met her stockings, this had clearly angered him and she knew immediately she would pay for her lip. She felt his hand travel softly across her behind as though he was testing the water or looking for the perfect target, she heard his breath depen. Suddenly, SLAP, his hand came down hard on her behind, so hard infact she jumped and let out a little cry, SLAP again it hit her, she wriggled slightly and moaned at the stinging he had left. He grabbed her wrist and pulled it up into the small of her back, then locked both her legs between his, ''If you are going to move, i will only hold you tighter, and will only punish you harder. Is that clear?'' There was no reply, SLAP, his hand met her rear again, ''Is that clear''. ''Yes Sir she replied, choking back the sound of fear in her voice. She would not let him defeat her. His hand continued to meet her behind, hard, at different speads and in different places, he didnt want her to anticipate where or when the pain would come. SLAP. Jodie lay motionless across his lap, hoping that it would soon end, his hand had hurt more this time than ever beforre, and she had to force back the tears with all her might.

After what felt like an eternity, the spanking stopped, Jodie felt relieved as he gently stroked her sore and blistering behind, admireing his handy work he released her wrist. Jodie jumped up from his lap and rubbed her rear. ''Where do you think you're going Miss?'' he asked sternly looking at her ''Ah, i.. er.. but..'' was all she could say. ''I'm sorry, but i'm not done with you yet, if you want to dress and act like a little whore, then that is how i shall treat you'' he said rising to his feet. She looked at him, fearful of what was to come next, but before she could think it he grabbed her neck, spun her round and forced her over his desk, lifting her skirt in the process.

From behind his he took a metre stick, stood to her left and lifted it above his head, THWAK..... It came down so hard she learched forward banging her hips on the desk, THWAAK, again it hit her, THWAK ''Owwww'' she couldnt hide the pain anymore. After five strokes she heard his throw the ruler to the side. Whilst looking at that beautiful red rump her unbuckled his belt and pulled it free from his trousers, he carefully folded it in half, looked at her rear now quivering in front of him and brought it down hard across it WHACK, almost immediately a red strap mark appeared, again SWOOSH another mark, WHACK ''OOWWW'' she screamed, trying to grab her sore and tender but ''please Sir, please stop, i'll be good'' SWOOSH, WHACK. It hit her again, unable to contain herself any longer the tears roled down her face, and soon her became aware of her bawling.

Clutching the back of her shirt her pulled her up and turned her to face him......