MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 09-26-2007, 02:56 AM
Doug P

Thumbs up spanking, spanking, and more spanking

Dear Kalex, I was fortunate enough to spank you at the last Shadow Lane party. Unfortunately we ran out of time before I could give you a second spanking. The suite hosts closed up shop. I'm hoping for next time? As to the question {what do you like? ], we Tops, are so conditioned, especially at parties, not to do anything to scare bottoms. So taking charge with smeone new, is very challenging. Having met/spanked you, I know you're not the type that scares easily, and that you can take a hard spanking. Unfortunately, the only safe way as a Top to keep from doing something that might get you ostracised, or even banned, is to ask questions which take away a lot of the spontaneity. I wish we all had telepathy, at least as far as spanking is concerned! I like giving just about any/every type of spanking; so the only way to have a mutually enjoyed scene, is to find out what a bottom doesn't like, or is afraid of. So, I think us Tops should skip the "what do you like question" and simply ask, "what don't you want /like." Then we should go ahead and take charge! After all [ assuming we're sane ], we're supposed to be the Tops! Right?! LOL, Doug P