MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-08-2007, 05:43 PM

Adelina, here's the trick -- when you know you're going to get spanked, you wear your panties OVER the garter belt. Check out the spanking videos -- that's what they do in those all the time.

You can also find garter belts in some finer department stores, along with VS and Frederick's. Personally, I think they're kind of a pain to wear, but they are sexy, so I'll wear them to parties and so forth. And regular stockings don't cause top-of-thigh bulges like the elastic-top thigh-highs do. That being said, I have found that the thigh-highs at Frederick's don't cause that problem as much as some other brands, and their lace-top ones are very pretty.

And welcome, Celina. -- Erica
Old 06-08-2007, 06:18 PM

I am not required to wear a specific outfit so to speak for spankings, however very high heels and stockings are something Dr. D does enjoy very much. I find garters to a general pain in the bum, but agree with Erica's advice totally! Wearing the panties over the garters for spanking is much easier! I find thigh highs to be very uncomfortable in general and the rubber/elastic stuff they put at the top to keep them up is horrible! I like Frederick's the best for them and for stockings and garters with all the matching accessories. They are affordable and comfortable and they have sizes that fit curvy girls like me!

I do have a great sexy school girl outfit that I got at a fetish shop here in Denver that I like to wear a lot. I even found really cute little shoes that go with it at Fascinations.

Happy spanking-
Veronica
Old 06-08-2007, 09:01 PM

I happen to love stockings, but that's another kink. I don't think it would be appropriate for me to require them for discipline spanking because that's not the time for me to get turned on. As I mentioned other places, I'm in to short skirts and there's not much that i find hotter than a schoolgirl uniform and knee high stocking, so for play spanking or non spanking adult fun it would be great, but I tend to stay more along the lines of a "go upstairs and put your pajamas on" for a required outfit.