MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-12-2011, 01:12 AM

Cool Chrissy

"Chrissy when are you going to learn to be a good girl?" her father asked.
"But dad...I am a good girl" she replied.
"Good girls do not get sent home with notes from their teachers saying your daughter has been insolent in class and had to be sent home"
"Dad that is Ms. Blair, she does not like me, she is always looking for a reason to blame me for something"
"So you are saying she just decided to make up something to get you in trouble?"
"Yes d-dad, that is pretty much what she does"
"Chrissy I do not believe that for a minute. You got sent home by a different teacher just a month ago,is he wrong to?"
"I guess n-not dad"
"You guess not, so you were lying to me just a few minutes ago"
"No dad..I mean..er not really" Chrissy's mind was all confused at her father's questioning.
"Not really? That is no excuse Chrissy. Well Chrissy tonight your Uncle Dave and I are going to make sure you do not get sent home again"
"Please d-dad....not Uncle Dave"

Chrissy hated her Uncle Dave, he was so strict.

"Yes, Uncle Dave young lady. We are all going to spend some time in the punishment room tonight"

Chrissy knew that any more attempts to avoid her punishment would only result in more punishment.

"Yes d-dad" she meekly replied.
"Chrissy it is now 4 pm, you will go to your room and then come down at 6 pm, you will then have supper, I suggest you eat as you will need your energy for tonight's punishments"
"Yes d-dad"

Chrissy then went to her room and laid on her bed. She had two whole hours to think about her session. Time seemed to pass too quickly or slowly depending on how you look at it. 6 pm came and she went down to join her dad and also her Uncle Dave at the supper table.

"Been a naughty girl again Chrissy" her uncle said firmly.
"Yes..I guess so Uncle Dave"
"Well by the time we are through with you tonight you are going to regret being naughty" he said offering no hope.

Chrissy managed to eat some of her supper. Then that deep sense of dread began to fill her up. Supper was finished.

"Shall we all go to the punishment room" her dad said.

Chrissy walked on weak knee's ahead of them down the hallway.
They stopped at a door marked "Chrissy's Punishment Room"
Her dad and uncle had their eyes set on the girls jean clad buttocks.

They opened the door. Chrissy was motioned in. The door was shut.

The room was completely soundproof. Filled with many items of pain.
There was a punishment horse. A punishment table. A ring that hung down from the ceiling It could be adjusted for height. On the wall hung a array of implements. Uncle Dave sat down and had Chrisy stand before him.

"Stand still while I take your clothes off" he warned.

Chrissy trembled as Uncle Dave undressed her. He took his time. He like to go slow as he undressed her. He undid the buttons to her blouse and pulled it open. The teen wore a small white bra. He pulled her blouse off and tossed it aside. He bent down and pulled her shoes off. Next he unzipped her jeans and tugged them down and off. She trembled visibly. He stood up and unhooked her bra and slipped it down and off her small breasts. She knew she was not allowed to cover up. He bent down and pulled her socks off her cute trim small bare teenage feet. He licked his lips as he loved her feet. He then slowly tugged her panties down and off leaving her teen body completely naked.

She was told to put her hands on the top of her head. They looked her over. Front and rear, head to toe. Chrissy had nice rounded compact meaty ass cheeks.

Then her dad told her something that really sent shivers through her.

"Tonight Chrissy we are going to give you a shoulders to toes whipping, rear and front"
"D-D-Dad...no..pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee" she begged.

"Stand here" he said pointing to a spot under the hanging ring.
"Lift your arms"

She obeyed and trembled more then ever. Her dad then secured her wrists together overhead. He adjusted the height until she was up just on the balls of her bare feet. He went to the wall and took down a martinet whip. It had three thin strips of leather attached to a black wooden handle.

Uncle Dave stood up and would walk around the naked teen as her dad whipped her. He waited to take his turn.

He took aim at his daughters bare teenage ass cheeks and let loose with a mighty crack. Dead center. Chrissy screamed as her head snapped back.
Uncle Dave grinned. The next lash and the next hissed across her ass cheeks. All near the center. More screams and in no time the tears.
He continued. He lashed her ass cheeks extremely hard leaving deep stripes, top and base. Base and top. He took his time. He whipped her bottom again and again and again ignoring her pitiful screams. He liked the way the strips of leather fantailed out covering most of her teen cheeks.

"Push your bottom out Chrissy" he ordered.

The whipping continued. Hard cruel lashes stripes on top of stripes.
After some 25 lashes across her cheeks he worked on her back and thighs.
Her feet kicked and he whipped them also. He then stood before her and went to work on her stomach, thighs and mound. He stopped.

"Let me have a go at her now" her uncle said as he took the whip.

"Now I will show you how to whip a teenage girl" he said.

From the first lash to the lash it was full force. Shoulders to toes. Stomach to thighs.

He stopped. He adjusted the height until she stood on her feet.

"Spread your legs wide...wider...wider...I want them open"

Her uncle then snapped the whip up between her ass cheeks right on the tender teen anus. How she screamed. Her dad did the same after her uncle gave her 5 lashes there. Dad did the same.

They let her down and laid her face up on the punishment table. Feet over the edge. They then licked her cute feet, deep between her toes and then put her toes in their mouths and sucked on them.

They then got completely undressed. Yes, it was going to be a long night for Chrissy.

(THis story is fiction. All characters are of legal age)

Tags
spanking