MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-31-2011, 03:22 AM

Angry Not Knowing

Lisa's dad turned on the light n her room. It was 7 am. Saturday. he went over to his cute teenage daughter and shook her shoulders.
"Wake up sleepy head" he said.

Lisa slowly opened her eyes. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Good m-morning daddy" she said a bit nervously.
"Good morning Lisa. It is 7 am, at exactly 7 15 am I want you to meet me in the punishment room. You are to be waiting me for me in pre-punishment position. You are to to be completely naked. No pj's, no bra, no socks and no panties"
"Y-yes d-d-daddy" she stammered. Lisa never knew when her dad was going to punish her. She did know never to argue with him. She just had to accept whatever he had in mind. She stood up and fumbled with the buttons to her pj top and took it off. The she took her pj bottoms off. Next cam her small bra. Then her white panties. Her feet were already bare. Cute little toes they were.
A nice full meaty smooth hairless teen bottom. She trembled some as she walked down the steps naked and down the hallway to the punishment room.

She opened the door and went in. She looked around at the punishment horse and table. At the many implements hanging on the wall. She assumed the pre-punihsment position. Which was on her knees, hands behind her head and legs fully spread wide. She sobbed quietly as she waited for her father.

Her knee's got a bit sore after 15 minutes of kneeling. He finally arrived.

"Stand up....under the whipping bar" he ordered. Lisa was really scared now. She was going to be whipped. She obeyed. She lifted her arms and her father secured her wrists overhead to the bar. Then he bent down and secured each ankle well apart to hooks set into the floor of the room. Her father was going to whip her simply because he was in the mood. he went to the wall and took down the martinet whip. Five thin strips of leather attached to a black wooden handle. He stood behind his nude teenage daughter.

"Push your bottom back Lisa" came the order.

Lisa stood there and now would have to endure whatever her father desired.

He took aim.

CRACK....the first lash landed hard, dead center across her teen cheeks.
"Aaaaaaaaaeerrriirroowww dddadddyyyyyy...pleaseeee"
CRACK....CRRACKK....her father laid into her bare flesh. Top cheeks and base.
CRACK..CRRACKK..CRRACKK...slow hard hissing lashes exploded across her naked globes, base to top as she screamed and cried.
CRACKK..CRRACKK..CRRACKK...Lisa was punished for different faults and because her father desired to. The last being the worst sessions.

CRACKK....CCRRRACKK...CRRRACKK...CCRRACKK...CCRRAC KK...five more slow paced vicious lashes cheek middle to cheek base. Oh how Lisa screamed.
CRACKK...CRRACKK..CCRRACKK...harder all across the base. The five strips of leather left vivid red stripes.
CRRACKK...CCRRRACKKK..CCRRRACKKK..CCRRACKK...CCRRA CKK...on and on and on the whipping continued. each lash fully felt.Her teen bottom was a mass of overlapping red stripes. Her face twisted and cringed as her father whipped her.
Finally after some 30 lashes he stopped. he put the whip on the wall.

He freed her wrists and ankles.

"Lets get some breakfast, then we will continue. I still need to whip your back and thighs and the front of your body and between your cheeks"

Lisa ate very little. Then, true to his word he took her back to the punishment room and again secured her. Then came the whip, 5 across her bare back, 5 across her stomach, 5 across the fronts of her thighs and 5 up between her cheeks on her anus. he freed each foot and pulled up a chair and sat. He took each foot up to his mouth and licked and sucked on her cute toes.

"Go to my room and get on the bed...kneel I will be there shortly"

That was the part Lisa hated almost as much as the punishment.

(THis story is fiction and all characters are of legal age)

Tags
lisa