MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 02-18-2009, 11:19 AM

Red hiney in ladies room

[/B][/B] I was 8 years old at the time. My Dad got off work late and me and my step-mom waited patiently. I was used to eating around 5:30 or 6 pm it was now past 7 and I was getting very hungry. We left his office and went to a resturant in a Hotel in New York City up the street from his office.
There was a long line to get into the resturant and I started to pitch a fit.
I stopmed my feet and said " Im starving I need to eat NOW ! " My Dad said we will be seated in a few minutes son" and I was whineing but Dad Im Hungry NOW ! My step-Mom said Jimmy be quite this is not the time to yell.
I said "I NEED TO Eat NOW!" My Dad gave my step mom a look and she noded and took my hand. "Your comming with me young man I've had enough of your nonsence." She took me to the ladies room where there was a small couch and a couple of chairs with mirrors so the ladies could fix their hair and makeup before going back into the lobby of the hotel.
My step mom sat on the small sofa and took me over her lap. I was yelling.... Noooooo please I'll be good! She said its too late for that young man, and in one swift motion put her hand in the waistband of my pants and undies and brought them down just below my behind. I tried reaching back but she held me tight, and then started spanking my bare behind with hard swift spanks...{SPANK, SPANK,SPANK,SPANK,SPANK} I was crying and trying to wiggle off her lap but she held me tight. I could see through my tears, some little girls with their mommies stopping and stareing at my red hiney. The mothers shook their heads and some of the girls giggled. I was crying Owwwww pleas stop I'll be gooddddddddd." I probubly received around 25 spanks before she stopped. She rubbed my red tushie for a few minutes while I calmed down.
She pulled my undies and pants back up and took me to the sink to wash my face and hands before going back to the resturant. She said You are getting another spankiing when we get home for embarrassing me and your father.
I was very quiet the rest of the evening and squirmed a lot while we ate dinner.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:00 PM

throwing a tantrum in a restaurant... you really were a naughty little boy and deserved a good spanking. your step-mom was easy on you. it should have been your dad that spanked you. he could have just taken you out to the car and spanked your naughty bare bottom.
would love to hear more of the story....
Old 02-18-2009, 05:56 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstsspirit View Post

throwing a tantrum in a restaurant... you really were a naughty little boy and deserved a good spanking. your step-mom was easy on you. it should have been your dad that spanked you. he could have just taken you out to the car and spanked your naughty bare bottom.
would love to hear more of the story....
if that would had been me you would had gotten it front of every one at the resturant .. cuz that was a childish thing to do .. cuz you r daddy should had blistered your ass right there and then not the the resturant bathroom
Old 12-20-2009, 11:35 AM

Great Story

That stepmom was awesome. When she said you were going to get it she meant it.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankingprincess2005 View Post
if that would had been me you would had gotten it front of every one at the resturant .. cuz that was a childish thing to do .. cuz you r daddy should had blistered your ass right there and then not the the resturant bathroom
Young Lady, what about the other people in the restaurant and their feelings?? I would not want to watch a child be spanked by his/her parents. While I support their right to do it, I also have a right to not be subjected to witnessing it.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:11 PM

I acted up in restaurants like that.

But I never got spanked for it. Two posters have stated the original poster was a naughty boy and got off easy. At least he got spanked. I pulled the same stuff and didn't.