MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-05-2007, 11:18 PM

Me too, iggy. And I know that feeling of someone telling you you're not a real spanko without discipline. I just wanted to have a great time, not worry about trying to let someone feel important by "helping" me, which just makes me want to kick them in the... knees.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:43 PM

iggy,

The SSC will be a great spanking "Debutante Ball" for you. Can't wait to meet you there!

(And based on your post, we hope it won't be a "Debutante Bawl." )
Old 01-06-2007, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelina View Post
Me too, iggy. And I know that feeling of someone telling you you're not a real spanko without discipline. I just wanted to have a great time, not worry about trying to let someone feel important by "helping" me, which just makes me want to kick them in the... knees.

I'm probably gonna get some grief about this, but as a male spanko for most of my life AND the operator of a spanking video production company, there is nothing that creeps me out more than a male "top" telling a female about how much discipline she needs...or "helping" her with her issues, etc.

I'm all for role play and that type of thing, but there's a real fine line and it's hard to define. But I know it when I see it or hear it.

That's just my opinion. Others are free to act out as they see fit. I'm not judging, but my personal taste does not run that direction.

As Wally once said to The Beav, "It just kinda creeps me out."
Old 01-06-2007, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
...there is nothing that creeps me out more than a male "top" telling a female about how much discipline she needs...or "helping" her with her issues, etc.

I'm all for role play and that type of thing, but there's a real fine line and it's hard to define. But I know it when I see it or hear it.
For me where it divides out is understanding what the girl both wants and needs. There are some, like Adelina, for whom it would be a true violation to do what she says. While being a spanko, her needs are not on the discipline and guidance realm. Others want that guidance and discipline. Along with other things, it actually helps them to be better than they can on their own.

It boils down to the fact that one must have an open mind and understand that the spanking world of others is not necessarily your own spanking world, and to communication. There's no excuse for for assuming what someone else wants or needs.
Old 05-31-2008, 09:08 AM
WstTxSpanker

I have been able to help a couple of women have release. It certainly hasn't only been from hard spanking but from a combination of many factors. After discussions have revealed that crying resulted from dissapointing me, the spanking itself, effective lecturing and scolding and being able to get into these womens heads. Others who haven't cried have been on the verge of tears just haven't gone over the plateau. I recall one other young woman I spanked (19). She cried just from the scolding and lecturing at the begining yet that didn't deter me from administering the spanking that was earned and deserved.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:05 PM

Once again, i am the oddball, lol. I want, need and crave the discipline aspects of the lifestyle as well as the more fun parts. Other than strictly from pain, though, i haven't been able to cry in years. Some day i hope to get that 'release' that everyone talks about, but i honestly don't see it happening. I don't think i have any emotional tears left.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:18 PM

This must be the day for old threads to resurface. LOL. I've never had a spankee cry unless true discipline has been involved. Then, the tears have been more psychological than physical. I don't really care if a spankee cries or not during the fun scenes. If she wants to and I can provide the release for her, I'm more than willing to though.