MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-26-2006, 03:35 PM

OTK Clarification

Reading sarah post makes me realize that I probably need to clarify what I mean when I say "OTK" because I realize that what I think when I use it and what I think most others think is slightly different.

The OTK position that I prefer is not the more typical one of sitting in a chair with the recipient draped across your lap, legs hanging down one side of the lap and head and shoulders down the other. My preferred OTK position involves them laying acoss my lap onto something that will support their head and shoulders, i.e. a bed, a couch, etc. The bed that we typically use now is really too high, while it still works. Our couch is good, but is in the front room so the sound could possibly carry out to others. And a couple of times, as sarah noted, we have used two chairs put together so that she can lay across my lap onto the other chair.

There are a couple of reasons that I like this particular OTK position better. One is that it's actually easier to keep the recipient on your lap. A second is that, at least for some and certainly for sarah, it's both more comfortable for them and gives more of a sense of stability.
Old 12-26-2006, 04:19 PM

i don't like anything as much as otk. i like feeling held and contained and i like being bent over, and i like feeling overpowered while all of that is going on. even though of course i do submit willingly to all spankings, bending over something often feels too willing to me. i love feeling like i can squirm and try to get away but won't be able to.

funny, sarah mentioned something about being short making otk difficult. i always thought it was difficult for me because i'm the opposite-- tall. it's a lot of weight pulling down on either side of my hips, with the weight of my upper body on one side and the weight of my legs on the other (i am just under 5'10"). and it's hard to figure out where to put my legs because they stretch out a good ways behind me, so they can't be planted on the floor in any way.

that said, while i find it more comfortable to have my upper body supported as some have mentioned, i find the vulnerability of being fully up-ended, staring at the floor, to be quite appealing. i haven't ever been in that position for a really severe spanking though. usually i do have my upper body supported by bed or couch. maybe if i had to experience it more then i would feel differently.

RG, this yankee doesn't say "billiard table," nor do i know anyone who does. that sounds kind of stuck up. we say "pool table" too... only rarely will you meet someone who says that they want to "play billiards." even then i think i've usually heard them call it a pool table too.

persephone's submission
Old 12-26-2006, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Spanking positions are important I think when I'm getting spanked. The wrong position can make it too painful or not painful enough. I think OTK is great for warm ups. After that I would say laying on a bed with pillows under my stomach is a great position. Something about being very vulnerable turns me on. Merry Christmas!!

Jenny, I find the position in your avatar pic to be particularly hot.
Old 12-26-2006, 10:36 PM

BTW, I agree with all those who say OTK is better supported (like on a couch or bed) as compared with over a chair. Still, for video purposes, the chair thing works well. Just did a shoot with a long legged model and it was a tad awkward but actually worked quite well for viewing purposes since the cameraman could walk all the way around and get some good closeups.

And soon as I can, I'll get those pics up here (and on my site soon as I figure out this whole Content Management System thing - promise!).
Old 12-27-2006, 07:16 PM

Billiards? I think that word retired like 50 years ago. It lives in a condo in Florida.

(Does Pennsylvania count as "Yankee"? That word isn't used either, unless someone's watching baseball on TV.)

I always read OTK as bent over the legs with head and feet down, him in dining-type chair. That's my favorite. I also like the one-knee on the bed version, especially with his other leg restraining mine. The more restrained [by him], the better!

As if I get any action anyway. I think I'll go read Frank and I again.....
Old 12-27-2006, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelina View Post
(Does Pennsylvania count as "Yankee"? That word isn't used either, unless someone's watching baseball on TV.)
LOL. I bet you're thinking of the New England definition of "Yankee." Down here in the good ol' South anyone north of the Ohio River, as well as anyone west of the Mississippi River, except for Texans and Arkansans, is Yankee.

Do big cat eye biscuits and milk gravy make your tummy stand up and holler? Does the song "Dixie" lift your spirits, get your blood pumping, and make your toes start to tap? Do you naturally use the word "fixin'" as a noun, a verb, and an adverb? Well, do you even use the word 'fixin'? When told that someone has "grits" is your first impression that they have something good to eat, and not that they have a strong personality? When you're stuck behind a little old lady driving only 30 mph do you say, "Bless her heart!" rather than #@!%&!?

All marks of a true Southerner!
Old 12-28-2006, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
When you're stuck behind a little old lady driving only 30 mph do you say, "Bless her heart!" rather than #@!%&!?

Well Sir, I truely am one of those damned yankees, you called me. I curse every one of those ladies (and old men) out with a sailor's foul tongue that's only safe to use in the solitary confinement of my car... I NEVER had road rage until I plopped myself smack in the middle of snow bird hell.

For the most part, my thing is that I like to feel enveloped in whatever position I'm in. I want to burry myself into that arm of the couch, or feel his arms wrapped tight around me, or have covers I can grip and claw myself into, ect...

The only time I really detest a position is when I feel like I'm out on my own in limbo land. It's why I don't like school paddlings, because it's just me and the wall my hands are on... there's no other contact. Or the bend over and put your hands on the chair sort of position. Once again, that's just me hanging out in open air.

Oddly enough, one of the reasons I don't like those open air positions is because I do feel exposed, BUT, I feel very sexily submissive when I'm told to get into that "on your knees, head down, ass up" sort of position on the bed. There's probably very few positions as exposing as that, when you're basically made to thrust all the goods out for display, but in the right circumstances, it can feel good.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
When you're stuck behind a little old lady driving only 30 mph do you say, "Bless her heart!" rather than #@!%&!?

Don't let him fool ya! I ain't never heard him say 'Bless her [his] heart' in this situation either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora View Post
It's why I don't like school paddlings, because it's just me and the wall my hands are on... there's no other contact. Or the bend over and put your hands on the chair sort of position. Once again, that's just me hanging out in open air.

Oddly enough, one of the reasons I don't like those open air positions is because I do feel exposed
My experience with 'school paddlings' have never been in these positions, but rather bent over something solid for support.

I loathe the positions you describe as well - but not necessarily because of exposure. Hands on the wall, hands on the chair, and even bent over grabbing ankles/shins -- any position that has me in pretty much a standing position makes me feel very unsteady.

sarah
Old 12-28-2006, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
Don't let him fool ya! I ain't never heard him say 'Bless her [his] heart' in this situation either!
Bless her heart!
Old 12-28-2006, 09:36 PM

Depends on the implement! If its a handspanking, I prefer going OTK. However if its getting the paddle, I prefer to be bent over a desk with my butt sticking out!