MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-18-2007, 11:20 PM
Posfan

Help finding a video

Hi everybody,

I am a longtime lurker and lifelong spanko. If I may, I would like to use some of your knowledge on spanko material. A few years back there was a website called Impressions. They featured a large selection of spanking pictures from various companies. One picture was of a brunette getting spanked with a belt from another brunette. Both ladies in question were wearing black skirts. The spankee was bent over the bed with her skirt raised. The spanker did not have the belt folded, but was using the end of it to spank her victim. Could anyone tell me what company/movie this is from. It is one of my favorite pictures, and I could never find it anywhere else.

Thanks!!
Old 11-19-2007, 12:07 AM

If I'm right, I'm sorry to say you may be SOL on your search. Impressions was a video company that made a couple of very good videos but went bankrupt and went out of business as I recall. A very prominent domme worked for them and said she never received payment for the videos she shot for them.