MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 05-12-2011, 07:49 PM

How I got started.

I'm not really sure what triggered off my need to be spanked. I do remember one incident when I was maybe 7 or 8. A friend was being naughty and his mother came out and yanked down his shorts and gave him 2 or 3 smacks. She then turned to me and asked if I'd been doing the same and I said no. (To the best of my memory this was true!) She didn't do the same to me and while I remember a feeling of relief that she left me alone, at the same time there was a weird feeling of disappointment! I remember this as if it were yesterday.

My spanking need didn't really come out until I turned 16. I can't really place how it started. It just seems it was there. For 10 years I went around wanting to be spanked, even going as far as self spanking. Until I found a Pro Domme. That was my first real experience of being spanked. I loved it and from that day knew spanking would be a part of my life forever.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:29 PM

Dave,

Welcome to the forum. Dive right in.

Gary
Old 05-13-2011, 10:59 PM

Thanks Gary.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:33 PM

Post Hmm, really don't know for sure

The first thing I remember is reading a novel called Maia which had a very erotic spanking scene in it that caused me to become highly aroused when I was in high school. I can remember re-reading that portion of the book many, many times. Then later on I asked a boyfriend to spank me but it really did not go well. I tried off and on for a number of years to get my itch scratched. But it was not until I was in my 40's that I finally had my first real over the knee spanking. It was an amazing experience. The gentleman pulled me across his lap, lifted my skirt, stroked my bottom through my panties and used his hand to warm my bottom up. Then he slowly lowered my panties until he could pull them completely off me. He then pushed one of my legs over spreading me open so that I was exposed to him. I was embarressed by the full level of exposure I was displaying. He then proceeded to spank my very white rounded bottom by hand alternating cheeks until I was squirming against his thigh. He then stopped briefly and ran his hand across my buttocks and between my legs and said "you are a very naughty girl - you are enjoying this too much!" He picked up a leather strap and proceeded to spank me even harder with the strap, I knew that he was leaving marks on my bottom, but I didn't care. The sting was unbelievable and with my head hanging down, my bottom high in the air raising to meet the blows he continued for what seemed like a long time. Then he stopped again and started to stroke my bottom and then between my legs. By this time I was soaking wet and his touch was feather light - making me squirm and moan. He kept fingering me as he pulled me closer on his lap and proceeded to use his other hand to spank me with a wooden paddle while he continued to finger me - I could feel the pain of the the paddle and the ecstasy of his fingers running through my body - not knowing which was more intense. As he continued to rain more and more blows across my bare bottom his fingers played me like a violin and shortly I had one of the most explosive orgasms I have ever had before or after. It was truly an amazing experience. Alas, we never played again. I will always remember that experience and be thankful that I had it.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:05 AM

Although I was spanked growing up by my grandmother, who raised me, it was play spankings with my cousins playing "house" or "family" that really imprinted me. Especially those I received from my boy cousin, whom I adored. I viewed his spankings as attention and a show of affection, even when I got them on my bare bottom!