MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-17-2006, 11:25 AM

A true spanko clue

While out shopping with WP(a.k.a. Tom) yesterday, I was looking at a shelf and I asked if he thought he could make me one like it. His answer; "Well I don't know. Maybe. That one doesn't have a handle. I could probably make you some with handles."
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 12-17-2006, 02:16 PM

Lol. Joys of shopping in the "vanilla" world. Who here hasn't passed by the drugstore aisle where they keep the hairbrushes or the aisle in Bed Bath and Beyond where they keep the bath brushes and just smiled a knowing grin? Or shopping for belts in the men's clothing store. Let's face it, we do take certain things into consideration when choosing which one to buy.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
Lol. Joys of shopping in the "vanilla" world. Who here hasn't passed by the drugstore aisle where they keep the hairbrushes or the aisle in Bed Bath and Beyond where they keep the bath brushes and just smiled a knowing grin? Or shopping for belts in the men's clothing store. Let's face it, we do take certain things into consideration when choosing which one to buy.
Heck, I'll even pick the stuff up on occasion and whack Sarah with it when in the stores. She always gives me a cross look, but sometimes might then come back with another comment and a bratty/evil smile on her face.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:20 PM
rangerboy

True Story

I know this sounds made up but I swear it is true. I was shopping in the antique mall a few years back....and yeah, besides vintage books and furniture...I do look for sturdy wooden hairbrushes.

I was browsing a stack of old 78 records when this cute young gal, about mid-twenties asks one of the clerks if they have any razor straps!!!!!! My knees got weak, head began to swim....eyes lost focus. My spanko "active sonar" is engaged.

Unfortunately.....they had no razor straps and I was with my (ex) vanilla girlfriend so alas, opportunity lost.

Heck for all I know she had a straight razor that she wanted to sharpen but......maybe not.

rangerboy
Old 12-18-2006, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerboy View Post
...asks one of the clerks if they have any razor straps!!!!!!
My very last whipping as a kid growing up was with a razor strap. Not commonly seen in the real disciplinary world today.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:30 AM

I was browsing a stack of old 78 records when this cute young gal, about mid-twenties asks one of the clerks if they have any razor straps!!!!!! My knees got weak, head began to swim....eyes lost focus. My spanko "active sonar" is engaged.

You know NOW what to do in that situation. You say "No, but if you come with me, I'll show you where to get one."

Gotta love stories like this.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:54 AM

Uggghhhhhh! Rangerboy, did that cute, blonde, mid-20s look anything like that <-------- ?????

I have literally scoured every flea market and antique market between Cleveland, OH and Orlando, FL looking for a razor strop. After soo much disgust and lack of luck, I finally resorted to asking. I'd die of laughter if that was me. :-)
Old 12-19-2006, 09:14 AM

I don't know if this is a true story or not since it was told to me second hand. But according to a friend of mine, he was in the barber shop one time and this gorgeous, 30ish woman came in and asked if they had an old razor strap that she could buy. She explained that they were remodeling their house, decorating one of the bathrooms in an old-fashioned style and needed a razor strap to hang as a prop.

One of the barbers went into the back of the shop and returned with an old, worn strap that had been discarded and gave it to the woman for no charge. She thanked him, then turned and sashayed out of the shop, carrying the strap, with her shapely backside swaying to and fro beneath a pair of tight jeans. With every eye in the barber shop trained on those denim clad cheeks, the barber remarked, something to the effect of, "A prop? Yeah, right! Her husband is going to be using it on that butt as soon as he gets home" Everyone chuckled then they went right back to business as usual.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:04 PM

I can attest, though, that barbers, at least barbers from a good while back, usually had a spare razor strap or two laying around, though.

Different note: I was talking to aurora last night, and told her, and will share here, that I own my grandfather's razor strap which was used, of course, to sharpen his razors, but was also, as I understand from his kids (my uncles and aunts) used for the disciplinary betterment of the clan, also.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:01 AM

You mean you can actually sharpen a razor with those things?