MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 08-24-2012, 10:25 PM

Mother & Daughter 5

Lots of people have been asking about this. And now it's available. It's AmateurSpankings.com's newest installment of the real-life mother/daughter series, "Mother And Daughter 5."

For the first time ever, this video is available both as an immediate download to your computer OR as a DVD. We're going to try out this format and see how it works. Just know that the download might take a little longer because of the length of the video.

This video has something for everyone's taste. There are 7 different scenes. You'll see a real-life mother (Arianna) spank her real-life daughter (Shayla). They re-enact a real-life spanking Shayla got for taking the car out.

You'll see both mother and daughter spanked, including Shayla turning the tables on her mother and actually breaking a paddle on her! That happened totally unscripted.

Have fun with this one. We've been working on it for a long time, so there are plenty of scenes for you to enjoy. Here is a link to the sample video and a few stills: http://www.amateurspankings.com/home

If you're at the upcoming Shadow Lane convention in Las Vegas, stop by our booth and see us. We'll have this video on sale for a special price to convention attendees!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	motheranddaughter501.jpg
Views:	2027
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	612  
Old 08-24-2012, 10:35 PM

Great work Gary, just watched it and it's well worth the wait.

By the way, it only took me 10 minutes to download.

I think you could get a lot of more purchases from the older series (paddled at school, mother/daughter, ect.) if they were direct downloads, think about it.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:44 PM

Thanks Collide. We had 5 of the 7 scenes shot about 9 months ago. I felt like we needed another couple of scenes, so I worked on trying to get them together in the same spot again. And that's one of the more difficult challenges I've taken on recently. LOL. But it was worth it. I think people will really enjoy this. And yes, they really are mother and daughter in real-life. You can tell just by looking at them. Shayla is a dead-ringer for her mom!
Old 08-25-2012, 05:28 PM

Mother has nice legs! Very important for a Femdomi spanker!
Old 11-03-2012, 05:42 AM

Gary, that is a great video!! Mother and Daughter 5 is one of the best. Speaking of the video, you could tell that Arianna didn\'t really enjoy it when you gave her daughter the paddle to use it on her bare bottom. But her daughter did!!!! Because she was all smiles sitting on the bed when you told her Mother to drop her pants before getting paddled. As a matter of fact I don\'t think she enjoyed being paddled by her daughter at all especially across her bare bottom. Again great video, but why just one over the knee spanking?

Last edited by nosrettap1958; 11-03-2012 at 05:56 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:54 PM

Thanks nosrettap. I'll keep the OTK thing in mind. Not sure why there only ended up being 1 of those. But this video has been quite popular.