MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 09-19-2008, 02:09 PM

Arrow Klarissa's Spanking Interview

This week's update at www.spankinginterviews.com is Klarissa, a 23-year-old North Texas girl who works as a motel clerk. In her spare time she enjoys working out and reading. Hear Klarissa talk about getting a very hard bare bottom spanking from her dad with a plastic whip-like instrument for acting up in a store. And then see her bend over and get spanked over her tight workout pants and then on her bare butt. She reacts to the spanking by asking "Is that all you've got?"........ Now that sounds like quite a challenge to me. Gary, if you bring Klairissa back to do more videos, I would be more than happy to show her what I've got .

Here's the link if you'd like to watch: http://www.spankinginterviews.com/kl...king_story.htm
Old 09-19-2008, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Paddles View Post
This week's update at www.spankinginterviews.com is Klarissa, a 23-year-old North Texas girl who works as a motel clerk. In her spare time she enjoys working out and reading. Hear Klarissa talk about getting a very hard bare bottom spanking from her dad with a plastic whip-like instrument for acting up in a store. And then see her bend over and get spanked over her tight workout pants and then on her bare butt. She reacts to the spanking by asking "Is that all you've got?"........ Now that sounds like quite a challenge to me. Gary, if you bring Klairissa back to do more videos, I would be more than happy to show her what I've got .

Here's the link if you'd like to watch: http://www.spankinginterviews.com/kl...king_story.htm
I'll make a note of that, WP. Thanks for putting up the link. BTW, she's about as tall as you are!