MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-19-2010, 06:42 PM

How Old to stop spanking Daughters?

I friend of mine was suprised when I told him that I still spanked my two daughters aged 18 and 15. It got me thinking should I still be doing this at these ages?
Old 10-19-2010, 06:45 PM

Hi Ernie

I take it both your daughters still live at home? do they recieve there punishment on the bare bottom? and do they object strongly?
Old 10-19-2010, 06:52 PM

Yes they do live at home, yes both my girls have there knickers pulled down or removed as this ads to the punishment. They generally except the punishment I dish out, although they perfer it when I spank them in private rather in front of each other.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:15 AM

Sounds like it is not an issue with your girls, so stick with it.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:07 PM

Wink

One of the sayings that defined my family of origin: "If you're still misbehaving, you're not too old to spank!"
Old 10-20-2010, 12:16 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi to old to spank?.....I sure hope not.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:34 AM

If you're male, then no, you shouldn't be spanking teenage daughters. If the necessity to administer corporal punishment hasn't ended by the time a girl is 11 or 12, then you need to look into your parenting skills, rather than just assuming that she has a continuing "need" for corporal punishment. CP is meant to be a childhood control device that ought to morph into more verbal controls as a child matures. The risk of sexual factors entering in becomes too great with a daughter after that. Speaking for myself, having morphed from being a childhood disciplinary spankee to being an adult, erotic M/f female bottom, I cannot fully separate the discipline aspect of spanking from the erotic/sexual. However, in fairness I have to say that some people do seem to be able to separate them.

This might be different with a son, I don't know, but expect it would probably be the same.

I say this as a female who did not have a father, and who longed for one. A dad who would have loved me, protected me, and spanked me over his lap if and when I needed it. Of course, as he didn't exist, he was highly stylized in my mind. Regardless, I wouldn't have wanted him to physically discipline me after I had reached sexual maturity.

I was instead raised by my grandmother, who was 'old school' and who spanked me fequently as punishment until I was 12. That was quite long enough. She didn't need to have gone that far, as I wasn't a bad kid at all, but she had lost control of my mother and she wasn't about to lose control of me.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 05-30-2012 at 11:57 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:18 AM

As a spanker who as given discipline spankings to grown female friends on their bare bottoms without thinking a single sexual thought, I know I wouldn't have this type of thought towards my own daughter, sister, cousin or niece. Not everything involving nudity or the genital area has to be sexual in nature even when it involves people of the opposite sex.

However, you might run a test next time to see if the spankings are being sought by your daughters. Before they do something deserving of punishment, ask them each privately if they would prefer to be spanked or grounded as a means of being punished. You would probably have a better deterrent going with the opposite of their answer.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:02 AM

I think it is fine if they are at home. They know the score and know that if they flout the rules they will be smacked, so they are accepting it as part of the father/daughter relationship.

My daughter is 19, at home and not at university. She does do some voluntary work but otherwise is under-occupied. If anything this means she has had more spankings and punishments in general this year than in her last two years at school.

Mr Davies
Old 02-13-2011, 09:40 PM

spanking is appropriate for all ages!!

Writing as a male who would love to see women aged 18 to ??? get spanked, over the knee, on their bare bottoms, to remind them of their relative role of submission, the father-daughter aspect of the ritual doesn't particularly concern me. I would tell my daughter if she didn't want to receive spankings in the house, it was her responsibility to find a man who didn't believe in spanking her. If she wanted to avoid spankings so much to do that, it would be a good impetus to help her get on her own feet. I would not force my daughter to leave the house after she graduated from HS, she could continue to live with me/us if she wanted, but she would receive maintenance spankings, plus other additional kinds, depending upon what she did/did not do.