MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-18-2007, 01:10 PM

Withdrawls

Am I totally alone on this or do others here ever have spanking withdrawls ? Sometimes the need is stronger than other times just depending on the timing or situation. I've discovered there are so many labels for types of spankings.
For example- The "GG" a.k.a Good Girl spanking.
Can't say I've had very many of those.
Of course the Discipline/Punishment spanking...I will plead the 5th on how many of those I've experienced.
I'm confused about the erotic spanking-isn't this the same as a "GG" ? If so then I can say I've been a very good girl
Here is my new label- The Amber JB spanking-"Just Because !"

My point, if your a true spankee then you can get a little cranky if you go long periods without it. I like spanking(fun/good girl one's of course) as much as I like coffee and chocolate. I can't live without either of those. You know, sometimes you just need a spanking for the hell of it. Okay spank me for profanity. Anyway...
http://www.sassypaddles.com

Last edited by spanked~amber; 02-18-2007 at 01:18 PM.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:22 PM

That's one of the things that's so cool about being involved in spanking. There's so many different styles and variations for every occasion, whether you've been a good girl, naughty or because it's 1:15 in the afternoon. No matter how you focus it, there's a spanking that fits your needs. And plenty of spankers who wish they could give you a "fix".

Spanking with "drawls"? That's what y'all do down thar in Texas.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:28 PM

I'll see your withdrawal and raise you a panic attack.

I had a lull through summer and fall where I completely lost interest for a while, just didn't feel it in me. Then, round about wintertime, it came back, with accrued interest. I was climbing the walls here. (Hubby gave it a go, but there's no way a vanilla could fill that big a void no matter how much I love him! It just isn't the same.)

This was around the time that RG led me to this particular site, so at least I had a new venue to run around in and feed my brain, if not the other end o' me. Long story short, I'm counting the days til I land in Dallas. I'm starving!
Old 02-18-2007, 06:05 PM

I think your point is well stated Amber, even though I speak fron a Top's perspective. That's a nice little site you've put together

Gary D.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:09 PM

i can definitely relate on the withdrawals an getting cranky if it's been a while no matter what kind of spanking it is as well. i'll admit i sometimes get a less than good attitude from time to time an have been told by others. hell you can only be a good girl for so long between spankings
Old 02-18-2007, 10:17 PM

I totally agree with you Amber seems like I need just because spankings more than anything....when I'm not getting spanked for being bad or getting a nice gg spanking seems like I can't live without it long enough to save my life. The craving can get intense, and if I'm without it long enough the brat kicks in. But I am sure you all know how that is.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:38 AM

I am definately from the school of withdrawl. I didn't really realize it until i started to track how after a prolonged period of nonspanking I tend to begin to lose my balance. I am definately a spanko junkie for lack of a better word and find it hard to function correctly at times if I've gone to long without finding my balance over my Tops knee or couch arm or stool or etc. hehe
There are certain times when i just want to come out and ask please spank me....of course many of the times i just can't bring myself to admitting i need it so I usually begin to topple with the attitude in my disbalance and wind up warranting the much needed spanking.

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
That's one of the things that's so cool about being involved in spanking. There's so many different styles and variations for every occasion, whether you've been a good girl, naughty or because it's 1:15 in the afternoon. No matter how you focus it, there's a spanking that fits your needs. And plenty of spankers who wish they could give you a "fix".

Spanking with "drawls"? That's what y'all do down thar in Texas.
Yes BV. That's what we do down here "deep in the heart of Tex-us."
Old 02-19-2007, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelina View Post
I'll see your withdrawal and raise you a panic attack.

I had a lull through summer and fall where I completely lost interest for a while, just didn't feel it in me. Then, round about wintertime, it came back, with accrued interest. I was climbing the walls here. (Hubby gave it a go, but there's no way a vanilla could fill that big a void no matter how much I love him! It just isn't the same.)

This was around the time that RG led me to this particular site, so at least I had a new venue to run around in and feed my brain, if not the other end o' me. Long story short, I'm counting the days til I land in Dallas. I'm starving!
You know what they say Adelina, "feed a cold, starve a fever." Or is it the other way around???

I've got the fever!
Old 02-19-2007, 07:10 PM

I don't think I ever really go thru withdrawals. I guess that's the benefit of having a live-in partner who is also my other spanko half. If I want it, I get it.

I have been thru withdrawals in the past and I believe it was a result of a long distance relationship that forced me to cram my desired spankings into a short period of time, then wait awhile before we could get together again. Phone calls, emails, participating in forums just fueled that desire for me.

When RG and I were not living together, we met every two weeks. I don't recall really suffering withdrawals then.

I am with you on the JB spankings. As a matter of fact, isn't that a category?? lol

sarah