MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 07-04-2008, 11:43 AM

lesson in listening

I have a very busy life and was hoping that excuse would work! excuses never get me out of trouble but that does not stop me from trying

It all started with me getting sick with these awful looking spots on my forehead. I had just thought they where acne to begin with but the grew! Ted had told me to go the doctor because they looked like they where getting infected and turning dark. I had to work, that was all I could think about, I told him yes i will make a call today. I was only half listening to his request
A few days had passed and Ted had came over for dinner, he looked at me and asked, "what did the doctor say" "ummmm I will call in the morning" you see I learned that lesson last time on ling! Ted gave me that stern look, that tells me I'm pushing it and better straighten up.
The next morning I went into work and went about my busy day, and I received a text message from Ted that said"call the doctor" now i knew that was a direct command,I knew the consequence for not listening! but the kids at work needed me and I was going to put my work First before my own health. I finished up the paper work at my desk and I look out the window, and there is Ted tow truck. My heart sunk! He came in, and quietly told me to pack up. and come with him, Not wanting to draw attention that I was being taken out, i quietly stood and went with him, my bottom was just screaming at me for being so stubborn.We got into the truck, I asked" where we going" Ted looked at me with those big brown eyes with a raised eyebrow and said"you are going to the hospital" We pulled in to the emergency room, and registered. It was the longest quietest wait of my life. We went back, and the doctor took one look at me and said"If you would have came right in you could have taken medicine for the shingles, but now it too late for them to work and you have it in your left eye and you will not regain eye sight back in the left eye you will need glasses when this is over. My heart had hit the floor Ted asked the doctor if she would have came right in, would she be in this shape, the doctor said"no we could have caught it and started medicine treatment" Ted asked if another part of my body, should be taken easy with"now we know what he was thinking" the doctor said"no, she need to distress take it easy, but no just her eye and forehead is sensitive. Oh how I wish the doctor would have said the bottom was very sensitive and should not be bumped! we walked out to the truck in silence. I got in and looked at Ted and said"sorry for not listening i see now that if id listen i would not need glasses and be over this" Ted looked at me and said" you amaze me, you are so stubborn and wrapped up at work that you totally ignore what i tell you or your bodies telling you! so when we get home your body going to tell you something that I think will make you start listening" I sat quietly all the way home, i know if id, try to convince him or beg it would just be worse. and the possibility of him pulling the truck over and taken care of the whining is a real possibility so i smarten up and just sat. We pulled up at home, Ted looked at me and said" go to the woodshed" we have a shed that he moved all the wood out of and put a saw horse and paddles and crops and all those implements on the wall. It is outside past the garage. I drug my feet all the way there, it seemed like the longest walk of my life. I got in and sat in the chair and just looked at the paddles and reflected on what the doctor said about not being there soon enough for the medicine to work and had I just listen and put work down, i would be fine or be in this room. I was starting to feel guilt for not listening, and great remorse. but a strange feeling of knowing once I'm disciplined all will be forgiven, just then Ted came threw the door. "why are your pants still on" I didn't even know what to say, i pulled my pants down very slowly and carefully, Ted the looked at me and said" panties lets go now!" Ted asked me"do you know how worried I was about you not going to the doctor, and now you have to wear glasses and I love you anyway, you are the love of my life, but Shelley this stubbornness has got to go! take your self to the saw horse and bend over" I stomped my feet over there and placed myself over for to meet my fate Ted put a harm on my back knowing he was going to spank hard and swift. swish smack, do you understand smack smack smack, that you have to listen smack yes yes I'm sorry, that stings bad! smack smack I'm not letting up till i know you have got the message! he proceeded to alternate cheeks till was beat red I was clinching my teeth as to not show that the swats where getting to me Ted stopped, i peeked around to see what he was doing he went to the wall and got the new crop he had got at the horse shop! "oh no please please" i begged. Ted stayed the course like he always does, "turn around young lady i will get threw to this stubborn will" swish the first swat felt like it cut like butter, oweee oweee swish please please then he put his hand on my back and he delivered the swats while touching me, swish and I broke, I started crying, and he delivered a dozen more swats then he put me in his arms and held me, and told me" I love you, I will never let you be so destructive with your health again, I want you to be in my life for the rest of my life. He wiped the tears from my eyes, and I got dressed and we walked back to the house for dinner.
our conversation at dinner was about priorities and my bottom was screaming for me to listen for a change.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:28 PM

Talking hey

i will realize how special your friendship is to me .. thank you for being there and i will never do nothing to ruin our friendship