MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-03-2009, 05:57 PM

Movie Woes

Ok, so, maybe it was a dumb idea.

Maybe we shouldn’t have done it, and it seemed like a good idea at the time. But now, standing on the sidelines, watching in horror as the white goopy mess landed directly in the middle of the broad chest, splattering those standing near, it occurred to me that it really was a DUMB thing to do. Glancing quickly around for my partner in crime, Rachel, I briefly caught sight of her ducking down the alley.

Oh, sure, I thought, rats deserting the sinking ship.

My brain sent a message to my feet…RUN! Good, at least my ability for rational thought has returned, I thought as I took off running in the opposite direction that Rachel went. I heard people yelling as I put some distance between the crowd and me. Things like, “Someone stop her!” and “Who was that?”. I was hoping, as I raced around a corner, that my disguise, hastily put together at the last minute, would protect me from being recognized.

I no longer heard the shouting but I wasn’t about to stop and take a look to see if I was being followed. I was getting tired and I noticed an open doorway to an apartment building, so I ducked inside to rest. After what seemed like an eternity, but was really only ten minutes according to my watch, I peeked out to see if the coast was clear. Breathing a sigh of relief, I started walking back towards the parking lot where my car was, and slipping unnoticed into my car, I started it up and drove home.

Never again would I go along with one of Rachel’s hair brained schemes, I thought, knowing I probably would anyways.
Rachel was a lot of fun to be around. She took chances that weren’t really dangerous but could end up getting one in trouble, especially if one has a boyfriend who doesn’t see the humor in our little games.

I pulled into my driveway and clicked the button for the garage door. While I waited for it to open, (these things can be so slow sometimes), I mentally went over the story I was to tell Nathan if he asked what Rachel and I did that night. Parking the car, I got out, retrieved my stash of “normal” clothes and did a quick change that would have made Houdini smile. Hiding my “disguise” in the little used beer fridge, I went into the house. Sure enough, there was Nathan, on the couch, watching the news and sipping on his customary Coca Cola.

“Hi sweetie” I chimed as I headed to the kitchen to get a drink. As well, I splashed some cold water on my face just to make sure I wasn’t flustered. I grabbed a glass and poured some milk before I went into the living room.

Sitting down on the couch, I hadn’t noticed that Nathan didn’t say hi back until he turned to look at me and I saw something in his eyes that made me a little nervous. Had he found out what we did? I thought. But no, he couldn't have already, and besides, no one knew who it was, so I was safe. I tried to think back on everything I had done the last week to try and figure out why Nathan was looking at me with his “you are in such big trouble little missy” look. Those oh so familiar butterflies started doing their "Dance of the Seventh Level of heck" in my stomach as I asked him what was wrong. Without batting an eyelash, he asked...

“So, did you and Rachel have fun tonight?”

“Oh, yeah, we had a ball” I said.

“What did you gals decide to do?” he asked.

“Well, “ I started saying, “we thought about going to a movie, then when we got there, we realized that it was the premier of that new action flick, and we didn’t want to be stuck in that crowd, so we went to get a bite to eat then did a little shopping.”

“Really?” he asked.

Now it was getting a little hard to catch my breath. He knows something, I thought, but what? I decided to play innocent a bit longer until I could wheedle some clue out of him and then maybe I could “confess” and get those extra points for leinency.

“So, what did you do while I was gone, hon?” I asked him.

Turning back to the television, he turned the volume up a bit, which rather puzzled me, but I wasn’t about to question it.

“Oh, I’ve been sitting here watching the news.” he said.

“All night?” I asked.

“Well, no” he said, “I was watching a movie when Brad called me up to tell me to check out channel 4. Seems they were doing coverage on some event that was taking place and he thought I might find it interesting.”

Wrinkling my brow, I tried to figure out what he was getting at, but for the life of me, I couldn’t guess what was bothering him. “Oh?” was all I could think of. Pretty lame, I know but when one is trying to stay calm, vocabulary just isn’t on “the most important things to remember” list for me. He turned again and looked me straight in the eyes, (I hate when he does that).

“Yes,” he said “it seems there was a bit of excitement at the movie premier tonight. I guess it’s a good thing you didn’t decide to stay there.”

All of a sudden, I became aware of what was being said on the TV. darn darn darn…how could I forget something like camera crews covering the event??

“Uh, uh... Listen, Nate...I can explain…” I stammered.

“Explain? Is there something you need to tell me?” he asked in his “there’s no point in lying to me any more little girl” voice. That’s when I knew, just KNEW, I was in BIG trouble.

“You know, it’s pretty late, and you have to be at the studio early.” I said, hoping I could delay what I knew was coming next; “We can talk when you come home from work.” I ventured.

“Oh, we’ll do more than talk, my dear.” he huffed. “As a matter of fact, I think I will start our…. discussion…. tonight…and finish it up when I come home.”

“Nate, you don’t understand…” I started to whine, but he held up his hand and I decided that it would be in my best interest to be quiet then. It was during these times that I wished I hadn’t agreed to let him be the HOH. My penchant for getting in to trouble was just too great and I couldn't seem to resist a good caper. But when measured against the penalty my bottom always paid for it, I mentally kicked myself in the rear. If only that was the only contact…

to be continued(its too long for one post)
Old 02-03-2009, 06:00 PM

Part 2

”Are you listening to me?” he asked suddenly, pulling me out of my contemplation. I looked up at Nate, into his beautiful cornflower blue eyes and wondered briefly if I should say yes.

Then.... I heard myself say it….I don’t know what compelled me to blurt it out, I just couldn't stop myself.

“I’m not deaf, you know,” I said, rather sarcastically.

The second the words had left my lips; I slapped a hand over my mouth, silently cursing the evil twin inside me that wanted to push her luck. Eyes narrowing, Nate stood up, and without another word, he reached down, took my arm and pulled me to a standing position.

“Well well….it would seem that you didn’t get into enough mischief tonight” he said, guiding me to the dreaded corner.

I hate that corner. It isn’t so much the feel of the cold wall against my nose. Nor is it not being able to see what Nate is up to, although that is a little disconcerting. What I hate most about the corner is that there is a resident spider that has decided to make his home there, up where the walls and the ceiling meet. I also hate spiders. Nasty little creatures, so ugly and creepy….and I have to share a space with him(and darn, there he is, hiding in that corner...watching me with his 8 beady little eyes, flailing his hairy, stubby little legs as though mocking me with a preformance of the dance i would be doing soon). The closer we got to the corner, the more I dragged my feet, which isn’t the thing to do with Nate. The next thing I knew, I was getting rapid-fire swats to my bottom, as Nate lectured me on the merits of not fighting my punishment.

“OWOWOW!!!….I’m sorry Nate really!!! You know I don’t like that critter up there! I wasn’t trying to avoid my punishment!!” I quickly countered.

“Well, little one, maybe you should remember that `critter’ when you decide to pull one of your little stunts” he said.

Yeah, I should….but who has time to remember that thing when they’re having so much fun? I mean, really. So, here I am, facing the corner, trying not to look up to see if I’m being watched, my bottom stinging from the mini spank I just got, cursing Rachel and her carefree ways. Sometimes I wished that she had someone in her life to take her to task, just once, as I had. Boy, would she change her tune fast.

“You have ten minutes in the corner to think on what you did tonight, and I’m sure you realize that it isn't just the prank you two pulled that has made me upset with you. You know I have to work with some of those people, Amy. How am I going to explain that my girlfriend was only "playing"... like a child? And before you even say it, they already know it was you. Your disguise didn't hide your face, or your hair.
Those two alone set you apart. You know that.”

With that, he walked out of the room, leaving me to brood and once again vow I will never EVER go along with Rachel and her so-called “fun”.

(Sure )

With my bottom stinging and my neck prickling at the thought that the spider might come down for a closer look or maybe just to laugh at me, it was the longest ten minutes of my life. I heard Nate rummaging around in the other room, and I wondered what he was doing, although I knew I wouldn't be wondering much longer.

Into the room he came and I heard him move the chair across the room. Well, at least that was one thing I now knew. I was going to be getting an otk spanking. I could handle that. Then I remembered, this was only the beginning. What would be on the agenda for tomorrow?

I heard Nate clear his throat and the dreaded command “come here”. I turned and, for a moment, all I could do was stare. Nate was sitting in the chair, and beside him, on the floor, was….no, it couldn't be!….he wouldn't!….but there it was, larger than life. His leather belt! Nate had never used THAT on me before. Trembling, I walked over to him, and as I reached his side, I thought I would try for leniency.

“Nate, please…” I started but he would have none of it.

“Sorry kitten” he said “normally I wouldn't even dream of using my belt on you, but this isn't one of your `normal’ pranks. You involved me in it when you decided to mess around with my co-workers. I have to work with these people, and now, I’ll have to listen to them talk about how I can't control my girlfriend. I may even get in trouble with my boss because of it. Does that seem fair? I don't think so. So, I have to make sure you understand how serious it is this time. I'm sorry that it has come to this, but I think you understand, don't you?”

And believe it or not, I did. I felt the tears starting already and a sob escape from my lips.

“Oh, Nate!!!” I cried “I’m soooo sorry!!!!”

“I know you are, but you are still going to be punished. Now, I want your pants down. For the time being, you will keep your panties on.” He said.

I undid the button on my jeans and unzipped them. Then I slid them down to my ankles. When I straightened up, Nate gently pulled me across his knee. I knew he didn't really want to do this, but I gave him no choice. My heart felt like it was breaking because of what I had done to him, and how I had made him feel. And I vowed I would take all my punishment I had coming without trying to wheedle my way out of any of it. Scared as I was, I knew I deserved all of it. And the fact that Nate was such a loving man, I knew he wouldn't go beyond what I could endure.

My tears were falling faster when Nate landed his first spank. Although it stung, it was as though there was no life in his hand. I realized that he was reluctant to follow through with what he had planned, so I turned my head, look at him (as much as I could in this position) and told him,

“Baby, I love you more than anything. I was wrong to do what I did and I really deserve this. Please don't hold back on me. I need to know you still care about me.”

Well.... that helped.

The next spank was a lot harder and I grunted from the pain that came with it. Gritting my teeth, I stifled a moan, and was rewarded with a quick succession of half a dozen spanks on my right cheek…

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

“OOOWWWW!!!!” I cried. I couldn't help it, it hurt!!

Another half dozen to the other cheek followed this….

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

Holy heck, my bottom felt like it was on fire! I started sobbing and kicking my feet. He meant business this time! As the spanking continued for what seemed like an eternity, I beat my fists on the floor, kicked my feet, even tried to wiggle away from the blows, but no such luck. Well, so much for my determination to take all I had coming gracefully.

As my tears fell to puddle on the floor, it took me a few seconds to realize that Nate had stopped spanking and was gently rubbing my now burning bottom. Sniffling and trying to get control now, I waited for the next phase of my punishment. How was I going to endure that horrid belt on my poor bum? To my surprise, Nate gently lifted me and turned me so I was sitting on his lap, facing him. "Ohhhhh," I moaned. Being in this position was pure torture.

Nate hugged me to him and soothed me, wiping away my tears and kissing the tip of my nose.

“Sweetie” he said, “I think that you have had enough of a warm up tonight.”

A warm up?? I thought, that wasn’t a warm up, that was a barbeque!!

“Now, I think it is best that we go to bed. I have an early morning, as you so kindly reminded me earlier, and I am rather tired right now.”

“But…” I couldn't believe I was going to ask it….”what about the ….you know.”
I asked, glancing down at the belt on the floor.

“That is for when we take up tomorrow night when I get home from work.” he said. “I figured it would be a good lesson if you had to spend some time considering what was coming and seeing the belt there all day may just be the biggest deterrent for you.” He said.

Oh great, I'm going to have to look at that thing whenever I am in the living room? Terrific.

“But….what if company comes over? Can I move it to the bedroom?” I asked.

Nate smiled at me, and replied

“No darling. It stays right where it is. And if company does come, namely Rachel, you can explain to her why it is there. If I had the power to, I would give that little hellion a taste of what you are enduring. She needs a firm hand to be applied to her little backside too. I don't want to see that belt moved, not one inch, do you hear me?”

“Yes Nate, I hear you. I won’t move it at all.”

With that, we went up to our bedroom and, after cleaning ourselves up, slipped into bed. I snuggled against Nate and as my bottom went through the transition from burning heck fire to glowing warmth, I nodded off to sleep, and dreamt about what would transpire the following afternoon.

As the sun filtered through the clouds, sending a bright beam directly into my window, I yawned, stretched and sat up in bed. Nate had already left for work so I was alone for the time being. At first I thought that maybe last night had been a somewhat pleasant dream, but I was quickly reminded that it was indeed a reality as I reached back and touched my tender backside. darn, it was still sore. Since I don't get too many spankings, and certainly not as thorough as last nights, I found myself wondering how long I would be tender back there. Oh geez, I thought, I hope it isn't this sore when Nate gets home tonight. Remembering the little ‘reminder’ in the living room made me wince. I made a mental note to call Rachel and chew her out for taking off without me. Then I eased myself around, slipped my feet into the ever-present slippers on the floor and stood, making my way…..slowly….to the bathroom. Every step seemed to high five the nerves in my tender bottom. darn, how am I going to take a shower? I thought. Well, I may as well get it over with. I usually take a hot shower in the morning but I decided against it today, for obvious reasons.

continued...
Old 02-03-2009, 06:05 PM

Part 3

Turning the cold on more than usual, I tested the temperature and decided that it was as cool as I could stand it. Shrugging off my robe, I stepped into the tub and immediately started shivering. I hate cold!!! Droplets splashing on my feet made me feel like I was walking outside in the winter with nothing on them. Reluctantly, I eased myself under the spray, front first. Goose bumps instantly raised on my skin did nothing to help me forget my poor butt. Tender skin, when tensed up, has a tendency to feel like sandpaper is being applied to it. I found this out the hard way. Bracing myself, I slowly turned my back to the water, and almost launched myself through the wall. darn! Not only was it too cold, it stung too!! Gritting my teeth, I was determined to get through this shower as quickly as possible (you know, it’s amazing how much time we actually waste in the shower). I managed to wash everything in record time and stepped out to wrap the towel around me. That’s when I heard the doorbell. Now, who could that be? I thought.

Quickly drying most of myself, I threw my robe back on and hurried down to answer the door, but greeting me in the doorway to the kitchen was a grinning Rachel.

“Hey girlfriend” she beamed “how’s it going?”

Stifling the urge to wrap my fingers around her scrawny neck, I went to the coffee pot and poured myself a cup.

“Not too bad” I managed to reply, rather coolly.

Rachel sat at the table and waited for me to join her. When I didn't, she furrowed her brow and asked, “What’s wrong?”

Like she even had to ask.

“Oh I don’t know. Let’s see….you wanted to have some “fun” last night and then you ran like the hounds of heck were on your tail at the first sign of trouble, leaving me to fend for myself. Not to mention when I got home, Nate was still up and asked what we did. So, I told him the story we came up with, you know, in case he was to ask you too.’ I paused to catch my breath and Rachel shifted in her chair. I think she knew what was coming. ‘Then, when I was done, that’s when he decided to let me in on the fact that Brad had called him up to tell him there was something interesting he needed to see and he WATCHED the whole thing on TV!!!’

Glaring at her, all I could see was my supposed best friend sitting comfortably while I stood. It just wasn’t fair.

‘BRAD?? I’m going to kill that guy!!’ she squealed.

(Rachel and Brad went way back to their childhood days. Brad was a foster child and Rachel’s parents took him in. Rachel was only about two when an 11-year-old Brad came to live there. They grew to love one another like brother and sister. Brad became Rachel’s guardian after her parents were killed in a car accident when she was 12. But Brad, knowing that her parents spoiled Rachel, didn’t let her get away with much. Still, she seemed to be able to wrap him around her finger like anyone else).

Rachel stood, walked over to me and gave me a big hug.

‘I’m sorry Amy’ she said ‘I just panicked. You know how I am when something unexpected happens.’

Thinking back on some of our schemes, I felt a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth, threatening to spread into a grin. Rachel really is a good friend but when it comes to an emergency, she suddenly forgets how to breathe.

(She called me one day, hysterically crying that I had to come save her. Terrified that she was in some kind of mortal danger, I quickly phoned 911, gave them her location, told them I was on my way there and would they send some help. Imagine my surprise when I got there and found out that I had to 'save' her from a flat tire. She didn't know how to change one! It was even better when three cruisers showed up, sirens blaring, followed by the fire trucks and an ambulance! Of course, she didn't have the slightest idea what was going on and I had to explain that there had been a misunderstanding. Then I was subjected to a lecture from the very tall, very strong and very annoyed looking patrolman on how to use the 911 services responsibly. Nate was oh-so-impressed with that little episode).

‘Yeah, I know’ I said ‘but you could have waited for me you know.’

‘But, Amy, you know I couldn't. If I had been seen, you know what would have happened! And besides, it isn't like you got arrested or anything, right?’

Oh, sure, she can see the bright side of anything.

‘No, but you can guess how Nate reacted.’ I said, lightly rubbing my backside.

‘Oh you poor thing’ she cooed ‘he wasn’t too hard on you, was he? You’re ok, right?’ she asked.

Rachel is the only one of my friends I felt I could trust enough to tell about the nature of Nates and my relationship.

‘No, he wasn’t hard on me and yes, I’m alright….for now.’ I replied.

Just thinking about tonight sent shivers up and down my spine.

‘What do you mean, “for now”?’ she asked.

‘Well, the warm up was last night’ I said ‘tonight is the real punishment.’

‘Oh,’ she replied ‘that would explain what I saw in the living room then.’

Oh God, she’s already SEEN it. groan.gif

‘Yeah, well, I can’t say I don’t deserve it,’ I said ‘and by the way, I wouldn't get to close to Nate for a while. He’s mad enough to apply some “manners” to your butt too. And I wouldn’t get too close to Brad either. You know how he feels about your “pranks”.’

Maybe it was my imagination, but I swear I saw a sparkle in her eye at the thought of that. Could it be that she secretly wanted that kind of a relationship too?

‘Rachel, I want to ask you something, and don’t be embarrassed or anything, ok? Just tell me the truth.’

‘Ok, I’ll try.’ she said.

‘Would you ever consider hooking up with a guy who spanks?’ I asked her. I saw a multitude of emotions cross her pretty face.

‘I don’t think so’ she said finally ‘no one would be able to hit me and get away alive, if I could help it. Besides, Brads all talk anyways. You know how many times he has threatened to turn me over his knee, but I turn on the charm and voila…I walk away without a scratch. Oh, yeah, sorry’ she said when she realized what she was saying.

Then she smiled and sat back down.

‘So, you gonna get dressed or what?’ she asked ‘we have a lot of shopping to do today. Unless you would rather stay here.....’

‘Don’t even think of leaving me here.’ I said, and, walking past her, I popped her on the head lightly. By now I was feeling much better. She certainly knows how to get me out of the dumps, I thought, as I got dressed. I decided to wear something loose and put on my sundress....without panties, of course. I just hoped today wouldn’t be windy.

Rachel and I went to the mall to do some window-shopping and then we decided to take in a movie. Once again, I let Rachel lead the way, and the movie she picked was one of those 'women get the last laugh' types. I couldn’t get into the picture much so most of the time I was thinking about what the night would bring. I knew I shouldn’t be torturing myself like that but it's like passing a car accident. You just gotta have a look. Rachel was so engrossed in the film that she didn’t even notice when I went to the lobby to call Nate and see how his day was going(also to put his mind at ease as to where I was that afternoon so he wouldn't think I was out stirring up trouble with Rachel).

By the time the movie was over, it was almost six, so I drove home and told Rachel I would call her later, if I weren’t too tired or something. She giggled and said I probably wouldn’t be sleeping very much tonight and ran to her car before I could get a good swing at her.

I went inside and started dinner, then I went up and took a warm shower. As I stepped out of the tub, I heard Nate coming in the door, so I hurried to dress and ran down to meet him. I had decided to try and get my punishment reduced to something a little less severe, so I greeted him with my sexiest smile, slinked up behind him and purred

'Hey there sexy, wanna have some fun before your wife gets home?'

Nate smiled and, taking me in his arms, gave me the biggest bear hug I have ever experienced.

"So, how's my well behaved girl tonight?" he asked.

Gee, he's in a good mood today, I thought. Maybe if I played my cards right, I could get out of the activity that was planned for tonight. Smiling my biggest, brightest smile, I wrapped my arms around his waist, told him that so far the day had been a pretty good one and asked him how his day was. Walking towards the living room, he said,

"I had a great day. Everything seemed to fall right into place for me."

Well, that WAS a good thing, I thought. Then, just as I got my hopes soaring, he continued...

"And, it's going to be an even better night."

Hearing my quick intake of air, Nate smiled, gave me a wink that said he knew what I was thinking and continued on into the living room, leaving me to stare after him. I heard him chuckle to himself as he sat in front of the TV. to watch the news. Before I knew what I was doing, I had picked up the cordless phone and caught myself just in time to resist the urge to throw it at the back of his head. That would probably just make it worse, I thought. Much to my surprise, I heard him say as I placed it back in its cradle,

"Good thinking, littlie lady. That would have been a BIG mistake."

Only then did I notice that he hadn't turned the television on yet and could see my reflection in the shiny black screen. I smiled, stuck out my tongue(after he turned the set on, of course) and went back into the kitchen to finish fixing dinner. Just as I was putting the finishing touches on, I heard a knock at the door. Nate went to answer it and I heard a familiar voice greeting Nate. Brad?? What was he doing here? I wondered. Then I heard Rachel’s voice too. Ok, what was the deal?
Old 02-03-2009, 06:07 PM

Part 4

Nate escorted our guests into he kitchen, where Rachel sent me a look that conveyed she was just as curious as I was as to why they had decided to come over. Not that I minded, it just wasn’t like Brad to show up unannounced. Nate noticed the looked that passed between Rachel and I, and in his most innocent (and yet somehow unconvincing to me)voice, said..

"Oh, Amy. Did I forget to tell you I invited Brad and Rachel over for dinner tonight?"

(Yup, sure he "forgot". What was he up to?)

Since I had made enough to make sure there would be leftovers for the next day, I told him that it was alright. Rachel asked me if I had that sweater she asked to borrow, and seeing my perplexed look, she stressed,

"You know, the one I asked you for yesterday?", all the while, tilting her head in the direction of the stairs. I caught on that she wanted to talk to me and immediately jumped into the act.

"OH! THAT sweater." I said "Yeah, it's up in my closet. I’ll go get it."

"I’ll come with you" Rachel said "there’s a pair of shoes I wanted to borrow as well."

And with that, she and I went up to the bedroom. Just as I approached the top of the stairs, I was sure I heard Nate and Brad chuckling about something but Rachel was too far ahead of me to confirm it, so I put it out of my mind. Once in the room, Rachel flopped on the bed and rested her head on her crossed arms.

"Ok, what the heck is going on?" I asked. Rachel looked at me, sighed and said

"All I know is that Brad TOLD me we were coming over here tonight. I tried telling him I had other plans but he said I would have to cancel them."

Sitting up, she crossed the room and peeked into the closet.

"Well, I don’t know about you Rach, but I have a really bad feeling about this. I mean, we both know what's on the agenda tonight,"

Unconsciously, I reached back and placed one hand on my bottom,

"but why did Nate invite you guys here?"

"Well, I sure don’t know" Rachel said "maybe Nate changed his mind?"

I shook my head "No way. Nate has NEVER done that."

Deciding that we had been away from the guys long enough, Rachel and I went back down stairs. The guys were in the living room, and I noticed that Brad was sitting beside the chair where the belt was, and as I walked in, he smiled and “accidentally” brushed his foot against the belt.

I was starting to get an idea of what was going on now, but I could not believe that Nate would do something like that. I mean its one thing to be spanked in the privacy of your own home….but to have an audience? Maybe I was reading too much into things because I knew what was going to happen. Yeah, that had to be it.

Rachel went and plopped herself on the couch, curled her legs under her and started watching the TV while I went into the kitchen to get supper ready. Nate came in to help me and as we worked side by side, I worked up enough courage to ask Nate what was going on.

“What do you mean, sweetie?” he asked, as he chopped the lettuce for the salad.

“Well,” I said “normally, Brad doesn’t show up here unannounced and you always tell me ahead of time about dinner guests….”

I stopped there, suddenly realizing that Brad and Rachel WERE here for a reason….

“Oh Nate…you didn’t….you couldn’t have…..please say you didn’t tell Brad about tonight!” I whispered.

Nate looked at me, and I saw what I did not want to see before he even spoke…

“Of course I told him about tonight” he said, “how else would he know to come for dinner?”

That’s my Nate, I thought.

“You know what I’m talking about Nate, please don't joke now…..”

Nate dried his hands on the towel and took me in his arms. There was always something about having his arms around me, which made everything in the world right as rain. Placing a finger under my chin, he tilted my face up to his, kissed me softly on the lips and said,

“Yes, I told him about your punishment tonight. You have a champion defender where Brad is concerned…did you know that honey?”

I tried to follow what he was saying, but all I could see were those beautiful blue eyes….and then remember that I had caused disappointment to shine in them last night. Nate continued…

“He told me that you shouldn’t be punished again, tonight, for what happened since I had already spanked you last night. So, we decided that they would come to dinner and afterwards, I will pose a question to you.”

Well….that snapped me out of my fog, quickly!

“What question would that be Nate?” I asked

“You will just have to wait, little one” he said, then went to tell Brad and Rachel that dinner was ready.

OOOOO, I hate when he makes me wait!!

We all sat talking and laughing through the meal, Brad and Nate talking sports, Rachel trying to talk to me about the sale at the mall, but all I could think of was what the question could possibly be? I knew that once we were all settled from dinner, that’s when it would start.

Rachel poked me with her fork a few times to get my attention, and then she finally decided that I was pre occupied and joined in the conversation with the guys. I tried to eat as slowly as possible, hoping that once dinner was done, it would be late and they would have to leave….but as it turned out, Nate knew me better than I thought.

After an hour had passed, Nate announced that dinner was over by rising from the table and heading into the living room. Brad and Rachel quickly followed but I sat there for a few seconds longer. I tried to decide if I should clear the table right away or join them. Finally, I got up and went into the living room. The belt was still where it had been all day, but now Brad was sitting on the couch with Rachel, and Nate was sitting on the love seat.

I wandered over to the love seat and was about to sit down when Nate suddenly stood up, making me jerk my head around and losing my balance. Strong arms reached out and caught me before I fell, and I heard a giggle come from the direction of the couch. So, Rachel thought it was funny, did she? I thought. Nate turned to face Brad and Rachel and Brad stood up. Rachel stopped smiling by this time and looked at me to find out if I knew what was happening. I stood there like a statue, except for the butterflies in my stomach and my legs were a little wobbly.

Nate and Brad walked over to the chair and, taking a position on either side, looked like two sentries guarding the gate to the castle. Nate spoke first.

“Now, here's the scoop on what’s going on tonight.” He said
“Rachel, you know that Amy got punished last night for the little “prank” you two pulled.”

I looked over at Rachel. She was alternating looking at Nate then Brad then back again and nodding…not so funny now, is it? I thought.

“Ok, you also know that Amy had another punishment tonight, yes?”

Rachel only nodded again, unable, for the first time in her, life to speak up. I made a mental note to mark this historic night on the calendar.

“Good. Brad and I have been talking it over,” Nate said, pinning Rachel with that stare I knew only too well ” and we have decided that, since Amy has been punished once, and you have not….”

Rachel leapt to her feet (now that’s the Rachel I remember…) and stammered ”Na…Nate….I don't know wh…wh…what you are getting at…but I do not have to stand here and listen to it.” As she turned to leave, Brad spoke for the first time since we entered the living room.

“Rachel Marie…!” he snapped out “you will sit down and listen to every word!”

Rachel was startled, to say the least, and we all could see the indecision on her face. She looked to me and, finding no answer, looked to Nate, then to Brad. Then she surprised everyone in the room. She sat back down! Brad smiled. Nate smiled. I was just as confused as Rachel was but I didn`t want to bring any attention to myself just yet, so I said nothing. Nate continued…

”Now, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted…since Amy has been punished and you have not, Brad and I have decided to let Amy have a choice.”

The shock that registered on my face must have been comical, because both men chuckled. Then Nate came to me, and wrapped an arm about my shoulders. My feet felt like lead weights but when Nate started to draw me away from the loveseat and over to the chair, I did the best I could to keep from appearing like I was resisting. We stopped in front of the chair and Nate turned us both, so that we were facing Rachel.

“Amy, “he said “I told you earlier that a question would be posed to you tonight, and you would have to make a decision.”

I could only nod.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:08 PM

Conclusion

“This punishment, which will take place here…tonight…..who do you think should be the recipient, you or Rachel?”

Oh my God….he was asking me to choose?? I heard a gasp come from the direction of the couch and the unmistakable sound of someone jumping to their feet.
Brad stepped forward, as though anticipating Rachel’s intention to take flight.

“Ummm….well…” I stammered “I…what….why are you making me decide this?” I cried “why can’t we just get this over with?”

Nate stepped in front of me, leaned down and gently pulled me closer.

“You will be the one to decide, little one” he said ‘or else both of your bottoms will be glowing before the night is through.”

Well…that did it…I had a choice…I could get out of this punishment and Rachel would finally get what she deserved….

I glanced at Rachel, who was pleading with her eyes not to say her.
Then I thought back to the “prank” and how Rachel always got away with it and I always ended up paying for it. Looking down at the floor, I whispered,

“I think Rachel should be the one.”
Suddenly, Rachel came back to life.

“AMY! How Could YOU!” she yelled at me “I thought you were my FRIEND!”

And with that, she tried to bolt out of the room, but Brad managed to catch a hold of her shirt and successfully detain her.

“I AM your friend, Rachel.” I said softly “I only wish that you had been mine.”

I started to cry then, the combination of stress, relief and hurt too much for me to hold back. I sank to the floor, my hands covering my face and sobbed as if I had lost my best friend in the whole world, which is what it felt like to me.

Nate told Brad to hold Rachel while he took me upstairs to lie down. He picked me up and carried me as I cried against his shoulder, to our bedroom, laid me on the bed, and kissed my forehead.

”Sweetheart, I’m proud of you” he said sitting on the edge of the bed “you did the what we were hoping you would do….the right thing….you wouldn’t have been doing Rachel any favors by taking the punishment for her part in what you two did, and you would have only been hurting yourself, as well as me, if I had to do punish you.”

Nate sat with me while I tried to pull myself together. I could hear Brad and Rachel`s voices drifting up from the living room. Rachel was angry, and I wondered if I would still be able to call her my friend tomorrow. Finally, I had cried all the tension out of my body, and though I felt like a rag doll, I told Nate that I needed to be there when Rachel was punished.

“I have to make sure she knows” I said “that I am her friend and that I will be there for her…I can`t desert her…not now…not like this”

Nate nodded and said he would be waiting for me downstairs while I freshened up.

After scrubbing my face with cold water, and brushing my hair, I went back down to the living room. Rachel was in her chair, brooding and occasionally directing her blazing eyes towards Brad. Brad and Nate were sitting quietly, watching something on the TV, but when I stepped through the doorway, Nate smiled, stood up, crossed the room and gave me a hug.

“Welcome back darling. You feeling any better?” he asked me.

I nodded and quickly glanced towards Rachel. She stared at me for a few seconds, then looked away. ‘oh boy’ I thought ‘she’s really mad at me.’

Nate guided me towards the sofa and I sat down, and waited while Nate reclaimed his seat.

“Now” he said, “I think its time we finished this. Brad?”

Looking over at Brad, i heard Rachel sigh, then Brad stood up, motioned for Rachel to do the same and without a word, he guided her to the love seat, sat down and pulled Rachel to stand between his knees.

“Rachel, love…you have been getting away with far too many things, not just lately, but your whole life. I’ve stood by and allowed it to happen because I didn't think it would be right for me to correct your behaviour, but you have gone way too far this time. And now, its time for you to pay the price. Do you understand?”

Rachel stared at Brad, lower lip pouting out and nodded.

“No, Rachel…I want to hear you say it.” Brad told her

“Yes Brad, I understand” she replied

“What do you understand?” he asked

Rachel blinked a few times, unsure of what he was asking, then it dawned on her…

“Oh Brad! You can’t mean you want me to SAY it!” she cried

“Yes baby, that’s exactly what I mean” he said and crossed his arms, waiting for her to respond.

Rachel fidgeted a bit, sighed a few times, then in a small voice said…

“I understand that I have been a very naughty girl, and that my recent actions have been overboard…and now….now…” Rachel’s lip quivered but Brad wouldn't let her off the hook.

“What Rachel? What’s going to happen now?”

“You are going to punish me” she told him, her gaze fixed on the lap directly in front of her.

“And just HOW am I going to punish you sweetie?” Brad asked

“You're going to spank me” she whispered

“Louder Rachel, I'm sure Nate and Amy couldn't hear you”.

Rachel cleared her throat, took a deep breath and stated louder…

“You are going to spank me…you are going to put me across your knee, bare my bottom and spank me for being such a naughty girl!”

“That’s right baby…and its not going to be a pleasant experience, I can tell you that much. But I hope you will learn something from this” Brad told her. He then shifted so that Rachel was on the outside right of his leg, took her by the arm and guided her down across his lap. Rachel went without a fuss, but I could tell by her breathing that she was getting close to tears already…I just hoped Brad didn't feel sorry for her and let her off too lightly. I mean, I LOVE Rachel…she's not only my best friend, but she`s like a sister to me…but I knew that she has needed this for a LONG time and i was shocked to realize that I was looking forward to her not being able to sit comfortably, as I had so many times because of her. I also said a silent prayer that Rachel wouldn't hate me when it was over and done with.

Brad started spanking Rachel over her clothes, every so often stopping to rub it gently for a few seconds, then continuing a little harder each time. Rachel lay across his lap, trying not to make too much of a fuss, but then, the inevitable happened…Brad stopped spanking, told Rachel to stand up and take her pants and panties down.

“Oh BRAD!!! DO I HAVE TO??” she cried out, grabbing the waist band and holding it in her fists as though it were a lifeline for a drowning person.

“Rachel…you KNOW you do” Brad said, and his foot started tapping like it always does when he`s getting annoyed.

Rachel, seeing this, quickly undid her pants and slipped them over her hips to just below her knees…then, with a quick glance in our direction, quickly dropped her panties down and practically threw herself back over Brads lap. I heard Nate chuckle, and I gave him a quick elbow to the ribs. I guess he understood and composed himself.

Brad, in the mean time, was staring down at Rachel's faintly pink cheeks, his right hand resting on the lower part of her bottom. All at once, he started spanking in earnest, and Rachel squealed in surprise, if not a little in pain. Brad spanked one side, then the other, making sure to keep the smacks even but firm. Rachel’s bottom quickly went from light pink to dark pink to cherry red to deep red in a matter of minutes, and she kicked, pleaded, wiggled, cried, squirmed, and tried to cover her bottom with her hands, but Brad effectively pinned them in place to the small of her back and after retrieving the hairbrush from the side table (I didn't even know it was there!) continued spanking until Rachel was sobbing, her tears flowing down her cheeks to puddle on the floor. Brad stopped at that time, and started rubbing her poor cheeks, murmuring words of comfort to her. When her sobs subsided, he helped Rachel to her feet and, standing himself, pulled her into a warm embrace, kissing the top of her head and slightly rocking her back and forth. Finally, Rachel looked up at Brad, tear streaks clearly visible, and smiled at him, stood up on tiptoe and gave him a tender kiss on his lips.

I didn't realize until now that Nate had put his arm around my shoulders, and he pulled me close to him, hugging me tight. I smiled and sighed, but never took my eyes off Rachel and Brad. I still needed to know if Rachel would leave our house my friend or not. Rachel sensed I was looking at her. She turned her face to me, and for a moment, I thought my worst fears had come true, but then she smiled at me…and mouthed the words ‘thank you’. I almost started crying myself then…because now, I knew…Rachel and I would NEVER be just friends again…now were really were sisters…SPANKED sisters, but hey…that’s the best kind of sisters there are…

Right?