MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 05-21-2009, 10:20 AM
naughtyboy_

My first spanking.

I was about 13.
I was always rude and naughty boy and my mom couldn't take me anymore,so one day when I was at home,just being lazy.I knew that I have test tommorow and my mom did to.So,when she walked in my room and said to study I just said that I don't want to study and she pissed off.She slamed the door and told me to take off my clothes.At first I didnt,but then she came to me and pulled me off bed,and took of my trousers.I remember the exact words that she said next.'Pull your but here and bend over my knee.'.So I had to do it.She spanked me so hard for about 15 minutes with hands and then she pulled down my underwear and bend me over the bed and then spanked me with a belt for about 10 minutes.After that she didn't allow me to sit and put my clothes back on me.She stayed in my room telling me about my behavior with a spank after every her word.My bottom was red.When she finished her talk she bent me over the knee and spanked me again so hard.I was trying to stop her,but every time I put my hand on my bottom she spanked me even harder.After a half an hour of spanking she pulled me for ear in to the living room without my clothes and she didn't allow me to move anywhere.She said that she's gonna spank me more.I begged her not to,but she didn't listen.After an two hour break she said to bend over the couch.I didn't want to and she started to spank me everywhere on my body.That made me to run upstairs and lock myself in bathroom but she was faster than me.She pulled me downstairs and then to the backyard.The most emberasng moment of my life.She spanked me for about an hour and people watched.Then she took me in house and sent me to my room.
That's pretty much it.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:53 AM
naughtyboy_

i will tell more stories if u want.just comment here.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:28 PM

I want to hear more
Old 12-19-2009, 12:04 PM

Tell more

Your mom did an awesome job.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:04 PM

did your spanking get you sexually aroused during your punishment?