MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-18-2007, 03:34 PM

GG / Erotic -- Same thing?

Here's a simple question brought up in another thread by amber and which I've also pondered, and genuinely would like input on how it's perceived by others:

Is there a definitive difference between Erotic and GG spankings, or are they felt to be synonymous? Or in a more practical sense, is requesting a GG giving someone license to "explore"?
Old 02-18-2007, 10:38 PM

Lightbulb

No they are different. A gg spanking doesn't have to be an erotic one. It be depending on the situation but doesn't mean that they are one and the same. One can lead to the other but if an erotic spanking isn't wanted that doesn't mean a gg spanking can't be given/recieved. There are different kinds of erotic spankings. It doesn't mean that hands have to explorer where there not welcome.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:29 AM

I would have to call them very different. I have been lucky enough to get a few good girl spankings from some of my Top friends...I'm not making any comments on the more erotic ones though hehe

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:33 PM

For me, they're the same thing!
Old 02-20-2007, 08:59 PM

For me they're not the same thing. Take the FMS weekend for example. I definitely got my share of good girl spankings, and I think of them as good girl spankings because they're definitely not punishment, not even bad girl spankings or mock BG, and the aim of the Tops that I played with was to make me feel GOOD, by way of providing me with the sensations that I enjoy. During those spankings, I was completely relaxed and enjoyed myself thoroughly, yet wasn't turned on in the least.

Erotic spankings require me to be in a certain mood. The most important factor is the person that I'm playing with. I have to be able to feel comfortable, familiar and intimate enough with the person I'm playing with to be in the mood to feel sexy and turned on, which is usually the result of an erotic spanking. Usually this person is a romantic partner, or someone I'm sexually involved with. When I am being spanked by someone whom I have only met 5 or 10 minutes with at a spanking meet or club, I definitely don't consider those spankings erotic, especially if they're someone I can't imagine myself "being" with, if that makes any sense. But those spankings can most definitely be GG spankings, especially if they are given long and leisurely, with just the right amount of sting, and after a good warm up.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:11 PM

I can't comment on them from experience, but I think of GG spankings along the same lines as cc (dotty) does. I think there is a definite distinction between GG and erotic. Well erotic would be a GG too, but a GG doesn't HAVE to be erotic...just nice and fun.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:38 PM

I agree with the majority....gg and erotic spankings are different. For me a gg spanking is a reward for behaving, or a fun, just because spanking....however, an erotic spanking for me is more of a mood.........the spanking is incorporated into the whole evening's "events", sometimes as the prelude to an erotic encounter, sometimes being part of the whole evening....butt the two are difintely different feelings.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:54 PM

erotic an gg spankings are definitely different. erotic tends to lean more to the sexual side that you dont share with just anyone where as the gg spanking is justa fun type spanking such as a spanking party.. that's fun g/g kinda spankings.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:03 AM

As the posts illustrate, I think it depends on the people engaged in the GG spanking. A GG can be erotic or non-erotic. Like so many other things in the spanking world, our diversity is broad and wide.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
As the posts illustrate, I think it depends on the people engaged in the GG spanking.
Exactly!