MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 07-06-2008, 07:27 PM

spankings in comics

Hi everyone, I'm a junior member and just have a question about Newspaper comic strip spankings if anybody remembers them or if there are any favorites. This is also a request i had a series called Jackson twins that featured a birthday spanking and my copy was destroyed by rain in a leaking trunk and i have not been able to find it again, so i'm wondering if anyone remembers it or even better has it that they would share with us. Many thanks. Have a spanking good day. Thanks for your time.
Jim
Old 07-06-2008, 10:31 PM

comicspankings

in little abner, daisy mae received a good comic page spanking. so did blondie frommmm dagwood I think.in bringing up father the nephew got a thorough caning. there's more that I forget.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:50 AM

Spankings on the comics pages were a not infrequent event back in the 40s and 50s, maybe on into early 60s.
Mark Trail spanked a teenage brat in one of his strips. At least 3 The Phantom stories had spankings, in one he spanked 2 female pirates, in another a pair of twins,and in one a haughty queen(who later also got spanked by her boyfriend.
There were spankings in Superman(in one Lois lane got spanked by a Superman robot!).
Also Captain Easy had a couple, also Smilin' Jack several. An "offscreen" spanking took place in Steve Canyon. He spanked his cousin Poteet for some misdeed.One panel showed him rolling up his sleeves and she facing him,knowing what was coming.The final panel had him telling a female Air Force officer that would be leaving on a trip "as soon as my cousin Poteet gets back with an air cushion for her to sit on." Also in a much later strip of his, the queen of some Asian kingdom spanked her bratty princess daughter,one of the few FF strips I recall.
I remember the Jackson twins though not that strip.There were occasional spanking references or threats from their father as sometimes they pulled the classic "twin switch"( a la Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield in "Sweet Valley High"-now thats a TV show that could have used some serious paddle discipline on some characters).
I think Yahoo groups has a Spanking Comics group-if they haven't deleted it as Yahoo is prone to do with "Adult" groups.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:08 PM

You can find lots of comicbook and comicstrip spanking here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2620379...7605091335170/