MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-16-2007, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_dixiedarling View Post
...I have to admit i wasn't fond of the idea at first, but now...I don't think i could go back.
I think that one of the things that gets my attention is how many of the girls say that when they first did it, it was reluctantly but after having done so, do not want to go back.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:13 PM

Hi all,

I just recently got it all waxed off and love it, but I don't think it connects to spanking at all. However, it does make me feel more sexual. I couldn't imagine dealing with the stubble, in-grown hairs, and razor burn of shaving. With waxing it all grows back soft and sparse. I also don't think it looks prepubescent at all, at least not mine. Yes, it hurts ... but then again, isn't that a benefit?

Victoria
Old 01-21-2007, 06:18 PM

So, Victoria, I have a question. If this is your first wax job (is that a term? ), perhaps you're not in a position to answer yet, but I suppose others can hop in as well.

For one to maintain their condition by waxing instead of shaving, doesn't the hair have to be allowed to grow back out to a certain extent before the next wax treatment will work? If that's so, it would all seem to be a bit of a compromise to me. Supposedly, it's maximally smooth right after the waxing (smoother than when using a razor), but then some regrowth had to be permitted before another waxing. With a razor, daily care can prevent the need for regrowth.

Perhaps my speculation is wrong, but that's exactly why I'm asking. So, Victoria, and other girls of MSF, am I wrong or right?
Old 01-21-2007, 09:44 PM

Yes, that is true. So you can't be completely bare constantly. But only a small fraction of the hair grows back in a month. I don't mind the very sparse hair. Plus it's baby soft. I know other women are able to shave but it just doesn't work for me. But then again, I'm not a fanatic about making sure I have no hair constantly. To me, it seems like the best option.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:37 PM

well I prefer women with trimmed beavers as opposed to bare.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:16 PM

Since someone else rose the thread from the dead, I don't have to. I just spent a whole lot of cash on laser hair removal "down there". I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. Like unbelievably, do a happy dance kinda excited. Only problem is, I have to wait likke a week or two for the hair to shed out on it's own. I have to go back a few times in ten week intervals, but after that, I'm garaunteed bare for life. I think I might do the underarms too, as soon as I can swing the extra money. Just about everything else is too light to do, though.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:45 PM

Shaving "theere"

Aurora, my understanding is that many female movie stars are go bare (have you seen the recent pics of Britney Spears -- no not her head!-- and Linsday Lohan? They get what is called a Brazilian wax in which the hair is just ripped out. As I understand it, that negates the need for frequent shaving, but has to be quite painful.
Have any of our female members been waxed and can tell us about it?
Tony
Old 03-03-2007, 05:58 PM

Men shaving women

First, an apology for repeating what others have said. Now I know to read all the posts before replying.
A few years ago a woman told me now she allowed her boyfriend to shave her and I thought that was incredibly hot.
It was almost a year before I was given the opportunity to do it. It was awful! I was so scared of nicking her, or cutting off something important, I never was able to enjoy it and haven't done it since.
Have any other men tried it?
Tony
Old 03-04-2007, 01:36 PM

Remember when all the hair on girls in Playboy and the like was airbrushed off in the pictures?
I would guess today that waxing and other types of hair removal has become more prevalent because of fashions in swimwear.
Brazilian waxing may actually refer how women there dealt with the extra exposure once the tanga swimsuit came in fashion and there was more exposure, back and front, than ever before.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:51 AM

Talking The things they don't tell you!

Ok Girlfriends you forgot to mention some things! This might be the edgiest post I've ever written but it's late and I can't sleep so enjoy!

Ok So I got the Brazillian wax done a few weeks ago. Some of you will attest I have the pain tolerence of a "freak". So I wasn't worried much about that and I didn't need to as it turned out.

So I took the plunge. The place was nice. The girl who did it made me very comfortable. Did you know that if they use hard and soft wax it doesn't hurt as much and it comes off better? Very good thing to know!

The only pain that made me squim was the actual heat of the wax itself! Wasnt ready for that.

And here comes the best part. Ok Guys, Brazillian means front to back as well so the girl told me "oh you are just gonna LOVE the position I need you in" (read sarcasm here). So she had me bend over the end of the table. it was all I could do not to laugh and all I could think of was "girl you have NO idea how familiar this position is to me!" No I didn't say it out loud! now she warned me that there were nerves where she was putting the wax..... OW!! It took my breath away more then a sharp swat with a big paddle would. I was surprised.

That was a month ago. I'm debating on whether it was really worth the cash... i hated it at first. i don't mind it now..

If anyone would like to donate to the Kaylex Fund it would be appreciated

Kaylex

Last edited by kaylex; 04-10-2007 at 02:54 AM.