MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2006, 07:46 AM
rrs199475

true spanking story

Several years ago when I was 17. I was dating a 16 year old girl and she menting getting whipped by her dad. I let it pass but thought about it for sometime. After several weeks I ask her about it and over the next few weeks I ask her about more and more details. She and her sister had been whipped several times. I will post the story she told me about her sister later, but the time she got whipped was the most interesting to me. Her Dad was a very large intimidating man of few words. They lived in a very small town more of a community than a town. Wendy was 14 and stolen some kind of a snack at the little town store. This is a very small town and everbody knew everbody. The owner of the store had seen Wendy steal this on the way out the door and just let her run on home without making a scene. Later Wendys dad stopped on his way home from work like he did most days and the owner told him what he had seen earlier. Wendy said she could just feel that he knew when he got home. Her and her mom, Beverly, were sitting on the sofa and He ask her if she had stolen anything today and she said tears just started to run from her eyes. Her dad just shook his head in disbelief and told her to get her ass to her her room. From her room she could already hear her mom pleading with her dad to just ground her and to just go easy on her. (in this family I could tell that DAD was the Boss, He worked, he made the money, he made the decisions-It was also quite obvious to me that He was also feared in a way) Dad then entered Wendys room and told her to get her pants and underwear off and lay face down on the bed and he was removing his belt. Wendy said as he was whipping her, her mom was at the door pleading for him to stop. She said he stopped long enough to tell her mom to quit interfering or she would be next! He struck her a time or 2 more until her mom was in the room pleading again. She said he hit her a couple more times and then turn and took her mom by the arm and left the room. She said she was crying very hard but after a couple minutes she could her her mom screaming form her parents room down the hall. About 5 minutes later she heard her dads truck leave the driveway and her mom rushed into Wendys room to comfort her. She said her mom was crying as much as she was. She said she felt sorry for wendy and knew how she felt because Wendys dad had just whipped her with the belt too.