MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 03-22-2012, 05:10 PM

Cool KajiraGames' favorites

I have no connection with any video sites, so this a genuine opinion piece.

Best clip depends on the mood you're in. For sheer fun:
Samantha's birthday spanking on firmhandspanking.com. Her hand and strap spanking from Lizzie, clearly a genuine friend, is cute and funny.

Most attractive spankee: These are very old clips, from 'spankingonline.com' and 'spankingdigital.com', I think. But her name is Brighella, broad hips but not overweight, long blonde hair. She is a hoot in her audition video.

Anyone who reads my stories knows I love the idea of gambling for spanking penalties. The place for this is ElitePain also known as MoodPictures, which is back after being shut down for a while. Some of their stuff is too strong for my taste, but they have several Trivia games where the penalty for a wrong answer is to be stripped and spanked/whipped. All girls on the receiving end BTW. There are also some endurance competitions.

But their best game is called Pain Factory - it's structured like 'Who wants to be a Millionaire'. Girls have to draw a scroll at random and take the mild penalty (at first) that it says. After 5 of these they can go to Level 2, for bigger prize money but tougher penalties. 4 of these and they can go to level 3, etc. They can quit the game any time. Not many girls can take the hard spankings and other tortures at level 3, and nobody has gone to level 5. They even have 3 lifelines, usable once only: Halve the penalty; Swap for another scroll; or 'Cane me instead'.

I might steal this idea for my Ladies Social Spanking Club stories some time.

KG

Last edited by KajiraGames; 03-22-2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: correction and addition