MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 10-25-2006, 10:48 PM

Bushmutt,

Thanks for the kind words of review. Making "Emily's Belt Bruising" was a labor of love. I also passed along your comment to Sondra, who I'm trying to get to join our little group here.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
Bushmutt,

Thanks for the kind words of review. Making "Emily's Belt Bruising" was a labor of love. I also passed along your comment to Sondra, who I'm trying to get to join our little group here.
So what is Emily up to these days? I know that her personal site is gone. Are you still in contact with her, Gary? Has she retired from her days of spanking stardom and settled down to a more conventional life?
Old 10-26-2006, 10:03 AM

I don't think she'll ever settle down to a more conventional life. If that happens, the world might be nearing an end.

You never know when she'll show up and want to have her bottom warmed. She pops up every now and again. She's been very popular and is definitely one of our favorite people.

As far as her site goes, it was a combination of her wanting to concentrate on some other things and us running out of ideas. After having a site that exclusively focused on her for a couple of years, I have a new respect for Brandi and Jessica, whose sites have been going for a number of years now. They've done a great job of continuing to come up with fresh ideas.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
...I have a new respect for Brandi and Jessica, whose sites have been going for a number of years now.
On an entirely different topic, I am interested to see how Real Spankings comes out of their turn-over transition. It's quite obvious at the moment that the site (and associated satellite sites) have lost some momentum in a number of ways. New ownership can bring in fresh ideas and reinvigorate a business, or can fail to capture and maintain the vision that made a business successful in the first place.

The eyes of the spanking world are upon them.
Old 10-28-2006, 12:03 AM

Real Spankings and their associated sites are very formidable competitors. Mike and Shaun who started that company have my highest respect. In addition to running a great company, they are good guys. RS still has some folks (Ms. Burns, Cindy and some others) who are very talented and understand the fetish quite well.

All of us who have been doing videos for a few years run into a "sameness" issue. Fresh ideas do help, but one thing I've found that seems to really make a difference is change of scenery. Our customers love outdoor scenes, for instance. Even a different house or different setting of any kind really makes the scene more interesting. Something as simple as a new paddle can definitely help.

I saw a quote from Ed Lee once where he said that the only thing that really matters are the way the models look...both the spankee and the spanker. And I suppose that's right. But it sure does seem to freshen things up when you've got a new backdrop, set, or situation.
Old 10-28-2006, 04:25 PM

Oh I must agree. Speaking for myself, if it's an otk spanking, I think the spanker should wear different shoes every time so if I'm over his lap I have some "new scenery" to look at. tee hee. Also, the outdoors sound great, that provides distractions for me...counting chirps from the birds, checking for which direction the wind is blowing, keeping an eye out for pretty butterflies and cute little lady bugs
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 10-29-2006, 08:54 AM

"NEW SHOES"??? "CHIRPING BIRDS"??? This is what spankers call a red flag in front of a charging bull. (letting out a snort)
Old 10-29-2006, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Oh I must agree. Speaking for myself, if it's an otk spanking, I think the spanker should wear different shoes every time so if I'm over his lap I have some "new scenery" to look at. tee hee.
I've had my pants legs pulled up and my leg hairs pulled at on more then one occasion and from more than one girl!

Apparently there is either a common thought that runs through the heads of brats, or some sharing of practices through some secret brat network.