MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-14-2008, 07:42 PM

Carol's Strike Out

As the scene opens, Greg has returned home after losing Mike's drawings for an important client. Being trusted to deliver them, he became too interested in a car magazine, and let them slip out of the carrying tube.

Being down hearted Greg goes to his room, while Mike sits in his study ready to do the drawings over again. Taking a deep breath, he takes out his Architect tools as Carol enters the room. Wearing a snug, blue and white speckled dress, she tries to console him! "Gee! Mike.......Greg didn't mean to do it.......He's just a kid!" "Yeah I know Carol!" He sighs; "But...I still have to do them over again!" "But what about Greg?" Carol asks. "Oh! I don't know....Mr. Phillips won't be happy, and really I can't blame him!" Looking over at Mike with a frown Carol reasons; "Gee! Mike.....You don't...Call a batter out in baseball........For making one fumble....Do you?" Looking up at Carol with a grin, Mike gets up and leds her toward the doorway. Then giving her a kiss, he states;"Honey, the word is "strike"....And please put on a pot of Coffee....And hit me with a big stick every once in awhile...To keep me awake...Ok?" As Carol starts for the door, Mike quickly raises his hand and gives her a resounding, hard slap on her shapely bottom! ........Whack!......"OOOOOW! Mike!"....Lurching her hips forward, Carol cries; ..."That h-hurt!" 'I meant it to!" He chuckles As She winces while rubbing the back of her skirt!

......Then bringing her hand up, Carol slaps Mike's face!.....Crack!....."O-Oh!
that hurt too!" A startled Mike groans. Starting to giggle, Carol quips; "Ah!...What is good for the goose.....Is good for the Gander too!"
"Where's Greg?" An irritated Mike asks. "Oh! he's upstairs...But why?" She replies. Looking at Carol for a moment, he then grasps her left wrist!
"M-Mike...What...Are you doing?" She whines as she's being led to the couch. Sitting down, mike pulls Carol over his lap! "N-No....Please Mike...Not a spanking!" She bleats! "Yes Dear....One strike.....And you're spanked!" Reaching down Mike grasps the skirt hem of the tight, blue and white speckled dress. "C'mon Mike.......You got me mad!" Carol moans; "I didn't mean it!"

.......Slowly tugging up the skirt and white, lace slip over Carol's wide hips, Mike replies, as his manhood begins to fill out; "Yes Dear.......I'am mad too!" Trying to slide of his lap, Carol pushes the toes of her high heels into the carpet, then tries to straighten her legs! "Uh...Uh!" Mike scolds as he slides her midsection back over his right leg! Hooking his finger inside the waistband of Carol's pretty, white lace panties, Mike peels them down!..."N-No mike....P-Please...Not on the b-bare!" She pleads as the panties tightly hug her knees! .."I-I was just.....Defending Greg!" Carol sobs; "I-I don't....Need a spanking!"

.....Falling on deaf ears, Mike raises his hand.....Whack!......."O-Ouch!" Pushing hard into his lap, the hand comes down again!.......Crack!
"OOOOOOH! Mike!"........Smack!........"I-It hurts...P-Please!"
Bucking her ample hips upward, Carol tries to twist her bottom, only to fall back down across Mike's stiff penis
Slap!............."AAAAAAH!"............Whack!.... ..."(Sob!) I-I'am sorry Mike!"................Crack!.......O-O-Ouch!"..........Smack!....."I-I was only kidding!" Kicking her legs, Carol's high heels fly off, as Mike spanks in a precise rhythm.......Whack!........"OOOH!".........Splat!. ......"AAAAH!"
Slap!........"O-Ouch,,,Damn M-Mike!".....Crack!...."OOOOW! (Sob!) S-Stop....Pleeeeeez!".........Smack!........."AAAAH! .....Squirming frantically, Carol's slip and dress twist around her upper torso.........Slap!
"(Sob!) G-God...Mike...Alice will hear us!" Turning Carol's once pale bottom cheeks into a blistering red, Mike finally stops!

...."(Sob!) OOOOH! God y-you haven't spanked me.....That hard...(Sob!) for a long time!" Carol groans while vigorously massaging her soreness! Letting her off his lap, Mike smirks as Carol painfully pulls up her panties, then tugs down the snug, blue and white dress! "Ok Dear.....Let's try this again!" He muses while walking her back to the door. Kissing her again, Mike asks; "Ok! Carol....Please put on a pot of Coffee....And hit me with a big stick once in awhile....to keep me awake!" Looking up at Mike Carol grins; "Honey....Don't give me any ideas!" Then turning for the door, she quickly covers her sore, skirt covered bottom with both hands. As Mike raises his! looking over her shoulder Carol coos; "Uh!...Uh!" With a wide grin, before going through the doorway!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 08-24-2012 at 12:10 PM.