MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-29-2010, 10:38 PM

" Spank me and call me redbum.

Ouch my bum. I got it this time. He spanks so hard he almost hurt me to my teeth. I exaggerate. that is why he spanked me. I always talk flip-mouth. He spanks me regularly, because we both like it. Why can't he just aske me for sex. Why does he have to pull down my underpants and tenderize me. Why can't he jsut say he feels like hitting my naked bottom? why can't he just see if I feel like getting hit on both cheeeks when he does.? To us both it is some good pleasure. so why not just ask before you peel my hot pink ruffled panties down ands spank me hard over your sturdy knee? ouch. The hairbrush please.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:19 PM

Spank me and call me redbum

When he is hitting your red hot bottom no need for panties on after your warmed by his hand his hand will be stinging just as much as your red hot bottom using a hairbrush adds to both of your pleasure i'd suggest you ask him to use a good leather paddle the sting isn't as intense and it feels so good then of course you could also return the favor so you both could enjoy red hot bottoms together so happy spanking 490
Old 10-08-2010, 04:05 PM

spank me and call me redbum

hey there 490 i can tell you where to look for a very good leather paddle go to leather thorn paddles i got 2 buster paddles they are well made and you will enjoy them john makes excellent paddles i highly recommend them to everyone out there the size of the buster paddle is 16 1/2 x 3 1/4 x 3/8 you will be happy with it i am very happy with both of mine happy paddling 490
Old 10-08-2010, 07:20 PM

"spank me call me redbum"

Hey there no need for panties is worng.The ladies underwear that I have worn were nylon briefs.They are cool to the touch .After the girl was done on the butt with her hairbrush she would pull them over her stinging red bottom ,and wriggle around in her underwear because they felt so good.So good I gave it a try and wow what a cum I had. TT
Old 10-08-2010, 07:22 PM

Oooooooooh me girl has me hot !!TT