MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 08-05-2010, 09:13 AM

IF they don't Cry, you aren't Spanking Hard Enough

Stills:

Video Previews:
http://wellspanked.net/main/node/25

It never ceases to amaze me how a bare bottom spanking can totally change a young woman's attitude for the better. Country Girl has never had a bare bottom spanking. She has only been spanked once in her life, at school. Her Girl Friend Cherry, brings her to Outlaw because she has been skipping both school and work. She is in danger of both failing and getting fired. Clearly it is time for some bare bottom correction. Country Girl is clearly not prepared for it. She is laughing at first but this quickly turns to tears, she cries her eyes out before it is all over. This is a bare bottomed lesson that she will not soon forget, to top it off her Cherry gives her a hard dildo ass fucking to drive home the lesson. Over 34 minutes of nonstop action!!!!!

Download the Movie:
http://wellspanked.net/store/index.p...products_id=26

Country girl has been caught using drugs again, this time by the police her attitude has been getting worse at work as well. Country Girl's attitude improves in record time once she is OTK and getting a bottom blistering hand spanking that quickly has her crying and begging. The crying really picks up a notch when the nasty plastic bath brush comes out and attacks her naught bare bottom. The heavy Oak Paddle with holes finishes her off. Crying and begging all through the spanking she learns not to be a naughty girl.

Download this Movie:
http://wellspanked.net/store/index.p...products_id=32

t a story that is as old as the human kind two girls, one man. Destiny and Tyla both want the same guy both girls think he is hers. That is when the conflict starts between the two of them. They are roommates and both work at Outlaw's Gentleman's Club, when the argument spills over to work then it is time for Outlaw to step in and resolve the situation. Both girls are first given a hard OTK spanking then are made to spank each other with Lexan Paddle, crop, and various strap. The first one to say "uncle" gets to keep him. The loser must renounce all claim to him. You can tell it is love from the amount of pain both girls are willing to endure. This movie runs 28 minutes and features very hard spanking action.

Download Truelove: He's My Man
http://wellspanked.net/store/index.p...products_id=17

Ass fucked
Shy is back and hasn't mended her naughty ways. Her boss decides to teach her a serious lesson with the cane and the strap. Swatting her bare bottom until she is crying uncontrollably. He then bends her over his knee and spanks her bottom unmercifully. Then when she thinks it is all over he makes her take his dick in her tight little ass. Very hard spanking action and butt fucking.

Download Zen 2:
http://wellspanked.net/store/index.p...products_id=58

The Main Site:
Http://www.wellspanked.net/main/
Old 08-05-2010, 01:04 PM

I'd say your sites got highjacked. None of the links actually go to any of your products.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:51 PM

Hey Outlaw, thanks for sharing the clips. My favorites are watching Nadia getting her spanking.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:45 PM

Glad you liked it, sorry about the stills getting trashed. Using a new link site now.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:58 PM

Usually, if I get tears, it's 80% what I've said to the Young Lady and only 20% from the spanking itself. In fact, I've had it happen where she's been crying before the spanking even starts.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:08 PM

Lightbulb

It really has nothing to do with how hard a woman is spanked to get tears. I think most doms/dommes have experienced this. For me, it's always the emotional/mental aspect that will make me cry, or even more so, the shame in disappointing my Daddy/dom.

I've had extremely heavy scenes over the years where I didn't cry one tear.

Just sayin'.

Btw, this is my first post. I just joined.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratling View Post
It really has nothing to do with how hard a woman is spanked to get tears. I think most doms/dommes have experienced this. For me, it's always the emotional/mental aspect that will make me cry, or even more so, the shame in disappointing my Daddy/dom.

I've had extremely heavy scenes over the years where I didn't cry one tear.

Just sayin'.

Btw, this is my first post. I just joined.

So true!

Crying is more of an emotional response rather than a response to pain. The pain will help to bring on the tears but if the feeling is not right, none will flow.

In my experience, the words that I use have the greatest effect on whether tears will flow or not.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:48 PM

I get wound up too tightly on occasion and I get 'therapy' spankings from my guy to unwind me. Normally he spanks me as foreplay before sex, but the therapy spankings are different. They're much harder. I need to cry, and I also need to be separated from the sexual aspect; thus we try to eliminate the personal interaction as much as possible and make them "pure" spankings, almost as if they occurred without a giver. Me lying on the bed instead of over his lap, for instance, eliminates personal contact. The point is, the pain of the spanking causes the tears to start, and after that my emotions take over and it all gushes out of me. I think it is the copious flow of tears that actually clears out all the guilt and fuzz in my brain that binds me up so tightly. All I know is that afterward I feel so clean and fresh and renewed.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 10-23-2012 at 10:39 AM.