MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-18-2011, 11:17 AM

Does the chat room actually exist?

I'm a fairly new member of this site and have opened the chat room several times at completely different times of the day; ranging for the early hours of the morning, as in 2am or 3am, to the middle of the afternoon, early evening and 10 to 11 at night. On the rare occasions anyone else has been in the chat-room (three or four time so far) I've opened a conversation and have never received a single reply. I have also tried using the invite facility; which I assume is an invitation to chat in a private chat room, with exactly the same result; no response whatsoever. I find it difficult to believe that people would be so rude as to simply ignore a polite request to just say hi or something to prove that the chat room is working if they don't actually want to chat with me as such. One person might be perhaps but I very much doubt that all members of this site are. I am also unable to read their profile, or my own profile come to that, and just get a message saying something about security tokens and to inform the web master, which I have done. Is there some sort of major technical problem here? Does the chat room actually function at all or is it just a window front to make the site look as though it offers more than it actually does?
Old 05-18-2011, 02:18 PM

Alexis: I share your concern about the chat lounge. I have been trying for several weeks to get more people involved in sharing ideas and experiences about spanking and paddling. We used to have a very active group of spanking enthusiasts sharing experiences and ideas. I have logged on to the spanking lounge every day at different times and got very little response. Sometimes we can two or three folks on at the same time. When we do, we have some good discussions. Hopefully, things will pick up. There are some great people out there who share our fetish. It would be a shame if the forum would fall apart. I keep trying. Dingan
Old 05-18-2011, 10:42 PM

Dingan and Alexskanda,

There was another thread on the forum a few weeks ago where I responded as to why there haven't been regularly-scheduled chats recently. At the risk of boring everyone and repeating myself, you might check that out.

Dingan, what do you think would be a good time? Let me know and I'll schedule a chat and invite anyone and everyone. We'll give it a go and see how it works.

Alexskanda, I can answer a couple of your questions. First, yes the chat room works and is operational. The reason people don't respond sometimes is occasionally, a person leaves the chat room but still looks like he/she is still logged in for a few minutes. As far as the "security tokens" thing...in my best Scooby Doo voice, "rrhuhh??" I have no idea. The next time that happens to you, try to let me know exactly what it says and I'll investigate.

Gary