MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-05-2011, 09:08 PM

Do women want to be spanked?

Do women in general tend to LIKE being spanked or giving spankings? If so severely, lightly, and how many times a month would be too much?

Thanks!

Last edited by romper19; 05-05-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:39 PM

a fellow spanko

I heard from a man who likes to spank women say that millions of women love spankings. He did research online before and found that women performed better sexually after a good spanking. " The sex afterwards was great. I could like this," he told me. personally a like a butt warming to really get turned on and like once a week spankings in general.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:57 PM

I completely agree. I believe alot of people hide their fantasies more or are less proposes to exposing them. Although getting some spanking action in before sex can definitely spice things up. I guess there are more kinky women out there than i thought. Any women?!?!
Old 05-11-2011, 11:49 AM

Yes, I definitely want my guy to spank me, but then I've always been submissive to boys and then men since I was a kid. With my guy and me it's foreplay, and has been since we first dated, but it also reaffirms me as the subordinate and submissive one in the relationship. It's light to moderate, bare bottom and usually lengthy, and with the right timing and best circumstances is very arousing to both of us. And, oh yes, great sex follows!

It was very frequent when we were first together. Now, twenty years later, it happens once or twice a month. I would like it oftener, but having a child running around rather restricts our activities.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 05-13-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:29 PM

That sounds accurate! My old girlfriend and I would have quite a time using spanking as a foreplay method and did heavily increase our sex drive. (Which is always good!) Thank you Farm Girl for the Input!