MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-06-2011, 02:56 PM

Texas All-State Spanking Party 2011

The 11th Anniversary Texas All-State Spanking Party for 2011 will be in Dallas, Texas, June 9-12. June 9th will be Tubaman's Pre-Party Party, in double Penthouses, with a gourmet buffet, open only to paid party attendees. Friday through Sunday will be the main party, with live demonstrations, vendor fair, two dinner buffets, a dance Saturday night, models brunch Sunday morning, bad boys party in the Penthouse, caricature artists, fundraisers for American Cancer Society (both a spanking booth and silent auction), Texas Terrors Breakfast, make-your-own videos, and all sorts of spanking activities. We have already had a large number of spanking celebrities confirm that they will attend. As soon as our website is up and running, I will post about that here. All of this for $50 per person for single ladies and couples, and $90 for single men. OTKRadio will be reporting live from the event. Any questions, just email me at tubaman2020@aol.com.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:16 PM

OTKRadio??? Where do we find that?
Old 01-10-2011, 09:27 PM

We'll be working out the kinks (no pun intended) between now and then. I have some really sharp techie kids working with me on it. When it is up and running, I'll post it here. I know we own the URL.

In the meanwhile, I am excited to hear whatever ideas anybody may have. I think we'll start with an online system, so we may be able to show visuals as well as sound.

We WILL do free advertising, at least until we have built up a large enough clientele to be worth charging.

I am the financial and business partner, so I'll take all the creativity I can get.

Also making spanking videos. Just shot with Amateurspankings' Skylar. She is a WONDERFUL spanking model. Cute, funny, cooperative, professional. Just plain fantastic!

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 02-15-2011, 12:25 PM

Looking forward to it see you there.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:29 PM

I'd like to remind everyone not to forget about Texas Allstate Spanking Party.. Come join us at the Allstate forum & get to know folks & keep up with the goings on & all the important information you'll need to know come party time..

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Texas_...ng_Party_2011/

All the information regarding dates, party fees, registration, where to send them, party rules ect.. Is all included...
Old 04-06-2011, 09:57 AM

Sounds like fun but def too far for me.

http://thwackshop.etsy.com