MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-31-2006, 03:55 PM

TheSpankingCouple.com Launch Information

Yes, it is true! We are just about ready to launch our new site! We are going to launch TheSpankingCouple.com on February 14th, 2007! We will be having a grand launch party at the Florida Moonshine Valentine's Day Party. We will be attending the vendor fair and will have some very cool t-shirts, the dreaded shoe horn spanking sticks, DVD's, and membership information.

We are very excited to finally be at this point. You have no idea how much we appreciate all of the very kind support and encouragement we have been receiving from all of you. It has really helped during these trying times of starting a site from scratch and our legal woes with our former employers trying to keep us down. We have overcome the obstacles put in our path and are now ready to go! We have some hard work to finalize the site by then, however it will be done!

Your interest in our project and support has kept us motivated.

We will be pre-registering for membership to the site right away. If you are interested (no need to send credit card information) in registering, please send us an email at thespankingcouple@yahoo.com. We will have special offers available to those who pre-register. If you do pre-register and happen to be attending the FMS party you will receive a special invitation to the private launch party we are hosting at Florida Moonshine in February.

Faithfully Yours-
Dr. D and Veronica Daniels

Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by TheSpankingCouple; 12-31-2006 at 04:43 PM.
Old 12-31-2006, 06:44 PM

I'm very glad to hear that you guys got everything settled and are OK to launch.

I know 2 parties in a couple months' time is a lot, but we'd love to have you 2 at the DFW event in March.
Old 12-31-2006, 06:52 PM

Sounds great folks. I can't make it to FMS but any info you have about launching the site and new dvds would be appreciated. I've seen the video "The Conspiracy" and the best part is when Veronica takes her spanks.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:09 AM

Hello Dr.D. and Veronica. Your upcoming site and projects sound most interesting. My congrats to you for overcoming the obstacles to see your efforts become a reality........best wishes for future endeavors.

Gary D.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:57 PM

Thanks for the nice words of support! We are super excited about our new site. It is very different from anything on the internet right now, and we hope you all enjoy it!

Thanks for all the email inquiries, too! We really do appreciate all the interest and support! It is awesome. We mean to please and will deliver on all we promise the site will be!

We are planning on being at the Dallas Spanking Party and can't wait!

Thanks again to everyone and best wishes for a great new year!
Veronica