mikeysbackagain

Yahoo Movie Group

Check out this Group! It's Awesome!
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/Gir...ngVideos-R-US/
Old 12-21-2006, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeysbackagain View Post
Check out this Group! It's Awesome!
Seems like I recall mikey from one of my own groups. I think he's just spamming the group with an ad. He joins and his first, and so far only, post is to drop an ad in.

Not good.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
Seems like I recall mikey from one of my own groups. I think he's just spamming the group with an ad. He joins and his first, and so far only, post is to drop an ad in.

Not good.
Well, it requires WAY too much time and energy for me to log in to Yahoo after clicking his spam link anyway.

Thanks for the heads-up, RG.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:34 AM
fireflydom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post

Not good.
I am in this group and it is not a spam group they have very good Vid you might look before you say they are spaming
Don
Old 12-22-2006, 10:51 AM
Richard Windsor
This message has been deleted by Richard Windsor.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:31 PM

Richard originally replied to this post and then had second thoughts (I'm guessing) after he posted it. So I'll respond instead...

As a spanking video producer, I have kind of a strange love/hate relationship with these sites/people that pirate our (and other producers) videos.

Our company is of the opinion that short clips of our stuff floating around at least gives us some publicity and might even generate some interest among people who see the clips floating around for free. I know not all video producers share that opinion.

BUT..when these sites start CHARGING for our produced stuff, that's when I get crazy. So from what I'm hearing about this particular group, they are not charging. If they are, you can bet we'll be all over 'em.

Thank you and good night.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:46 PM

I just get pretty angry at these types of places, after re-reading my earlier post I decided that I didn't want to present myself with that type of anger, especially as it wouldn't change anything. No point bringing my personal beef to THIS forum, when they have one of their own for me to go after

Richard Windsor.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflydom View Post
I am in this group and it is not a spam group they have very good Vid you might look before you say they are spaming
Don
Don,

mikey is spamming because he joined our forum to just advertise his site and nothing else. He is not a participating member, adding value to the forum, being part of the community, and giving his own as a plug while he is here. It's spam because it's unwarranted advertising. It's irrelevant if the group is good or not.