MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 10-14-2007, 01:59 AM

Spanked by school counselor M/M

When I was a senior in high school I turned 18 and stopped caring about school. One day I was called out of class for a meeting with the school counselor, he told me that I had missed too many days of school already and I was in danger of getting kicked out. I asked him if there was anything I could do and he said not really, we talked for a little longer and he asked if I was spanked at home. I gave him a puzzled look and said no, he told me that that was the reason I was so undisciplined. He told me that if I was his son I would get a hard spanking for all the school I have missed. I became intrigued (I was interested in spanking back then) I asked him if he thought I needed a spanking and he replied yes. That put the idea in his head, he told me that if I wanted to stay in school I had to report to him after all my classes were over. I am sure I turned three shades of red (I didn't think he would actually go for it) and told him I would be there.

The rest of the day I was regretting what I had agreed to, what if he wanted me to lower my pants? (I was painfully shy in high school, I did not shower after PE because I was to embarassed to be nude in front of others) There was a couple times I wanted to leave school to avoid it all together, but I figured it would have been worse if I did.

When the final bell rang I was scared almost to the point of tears, I slowly walked to the councelors office. I told his secritary that I was there to see him, she smiled and told me he was waiting and to go right in. I went in the office and he was sitting at his desk with a sheet of paper in front of him. He told me it was a spanking contract it said that all of the days I missed would be excused if I accepted a spanking from him, but I had to do exactly what he said. I reluctantly agreed and signed the paper.

As soon as I finished signing the paper he told me to stand in the middle of the room and strip to my underwear. I said, what? To which he replied now. So I slowly removed my shoes and socks, and he told me to hurry up and I pulled off my t-shirt. I paused at my pants zipper and he said this is what you asked for, and this is what you have needed for a long time. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down exposing my tighty whities, he told me to hurry up and step out of them. As soon as I did he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me down over his knee (he was sitting on the desk) and he started hand spanking me. It hurt a lot more than I expected, he varied the location enough to cover my entire rear and tops of my legs. I was so embarassed as I let out a few cries then he gave me a few hard spanks and told me to stand up. I was relieved it was over, he then said, I usually get tears by now I must be losing my touch, I could not believe it he has spanked others. He then told me to remove my underwear to which I said no, he told me if I did not he would have the secritary come in and help remove them for me. I did not want her to see me naked (or my red bottom) so I slowly pulled them down and off. I was standing in front of him completely naked and embarased, he asked me why I was being spanked and I replied for missing too much school, he said that's right and pulled me back over his knee. I heard the smacks hit my bare bottom, and they stung much more than before. After about 10 more spanks he stopped and picked up the intercom, he asked the secritary to bring him a hairbrush I immediatly cried no, no, but my cries were ignored. I heard the door open, I did not look but I am sure she got a good look at me bent over the counselor's knee, legs spread apart (for balance) balls hanging between my very red butcheeks. I had never been so embarassed, I did not have time to pity myself for long before I felt a hairbrush smack my bottom. After about 5 smacks with the brush I heard the door close, the secritary must have stuck around to watch the start of the hairbrush. I started to cry after the 10th stroke, after that he only gave me a few more smaks and told me to stand up.

It was hard to stand up because I was so weak, he told me if he ever had any more trouble with me it would be double. He left and told me to get dressed, I quickly put on my clothes and got out of there. The secritary aske me if I learned my lesson as I left, and I relied yes.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:23 PM
aviator

I to in high school received many bare bottm paddlings stappings and caneings. all made me cry cause it was always 20 or more. They never cared who was there
Old 09-20-2008, 02:29 PM

I thought the story was nice. I would think grabbing the desk would have been much better, but then it is your story and I still liked it just the same.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:49 PM
Little_Miss_Switch

I loved the story...every bit of it.

Now...in my 'spanking world'...tears mean your spanking is halfway finished - lol. Might've been good for him, too.

The otk has *always* pushed my buttons. Especially for a 'first spanking' like this...I've always maintained that even if you're not being restrained by a leg over yours, or your wrists pinned in the small of your back, just being otk helps helps you control yourself better. Perhaps in part because you may feel more secure, whether this be your first spanking or your fiftieth.

Of course, being bent over something, and so losing the feeling of being touched (in all ways but that most important one lol) could be argued to take away that feeling of security to a degree, making you more aware that you are being punished (if such is true).

Hmmm...decisions decisions...lol