MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 05-19-2007, 04:48 PM

The Way It Works

An oldie.

Honestly. It started out to be a very boring Saturday. Nothing to do. I had actually completed my housework and errands the day before for the sole purpose of being able to relax today. Now that was going to come back and bite me in the ass. Or, more appropriately, sting me in the ass.

He, on the other hand, was lounging in a living room chair, smoking that old stinky pipe of his, reading his paper. His leisure.

"I'm bored," I complained. He said nothing, only briefly looking up from behind his paper, eyebrow raised slightly. He did hate it when I whined.

"I'm bored," I said again.

"Find something to do," he answered, not looking up.

"Maybe I'll go shopping," I suggested thoughtfully.

Eyebrow lifted again, looking at me incredulously. "You did that last weekend. Remember?"

Well, hell...how could I forget? My ass paid for that! As a man, he didn't appreciate that $500 spent on clearance was a $500 savings. He failed to see the thriftiness of it, instead focusing only on the additional $500 on the Visa. And I had bought him some nice things too! Not to mention, an early start on Christmas next year!

Okay, so shopping was out. Party pooper.

I paced. Straightened pillows on the couch, rearranged knick knacks. Sighed loudly. Very loudly.

He took the pipe out of his mouth and laid it aside. "Stop it and be still."

"I'm boooorrrrrrred," I whined like a little child, plopping down at his feet on the floor. He ignored me. I couldn't see his face; the paper blocked him. I gave the paper a flick.

"Stop it," he said.

I flicked it again.

"I said stop it," irritation now in his voice.

"Let's do something together," I said. "Go for a walk in the park. A drive in the country. Anything. Something."

He ignored me. Damn! What was so interesting in that paper anyway? He could read it later. I flicked the paper again.This time he lowered it and gave me "the eye".

"Sarah...."

"What?" I teased, pulling the paper all the way down, crumpling it in the process (uh-oh) and giving him a big, wet kiss full on the lips. He set the paper aside. Me, I should've taken it as a sign of doom.

"You need to find something constructive to do," he told me.

"I did that yesterday," I said proudly. "Everything is done. And now...." I kissed him again, allowing my lips to linger on his. This time he did kiss me back, but managed to pull me over his lap in a nano second.

"Hey!" I protested, struggling. No use. Never is. He is simply bigger and stronger.

"I've got something for you to do," he said with amusement, hand resting on my thinly covered bottom. "It's called wiggling and squirming and begging...."

"No, no....." as I felt him begin to pull down my pajama pants, then my panties.

"I thought you wanted to do something together, sweetness," he reminded me. I noted laughter in his voice. "Besides, I think a nice shade of red will suit you this morning. Help keep your mind off your boredom."

"Noooooo........" the big bully! He was enjoying himself immensely!

SMACK! My hands barely touched the floor; my feet didn't touch at all. As smack after smack landed on my poor, defenseless bottom, I wiggled and squealed.

"This is NOT FAIR!" I yelled as he spanked and spanked. My butt already hot. Surely it was already brightly lit.

"Stop! My butt is on fire!" I shouted.

"Don't be silly, Sarah," Spank! Spank! Spank! "It's barely pink."

"You are such a liar!" Pink? Who was he kidding? At any rate, that was the wrong thing to say. I swear, he spanked me harder.

"You are in no position to call me names, young lady," laughing. He was laughing! I kicked, but it didn't deter him. I kicked harder, hoping he'd take it that I was in bad pain. You know what he did? He attacked my thighs!

"Owwwwwwww!" I hollered. "That's enough! Stop!"

"Are you telling me what to do now?" he asked, moving back up and focusing on my sit spot. Not much better, really. "Does sarah need a reminder of who is in charge in this house?"

Ha! It wasn't him, although he thought so. But, in no position at the current moment to challenge, I said nothing. His leg looked like leg of lamb and I thought about using my teeth, as he was still in boxers and a t-shirt from bed. No, my ass would really burn then. Instead, I opted for pulling a few leg hairs. Hard!

"OW! Dammit!" he stopped for a second, but then continued even harder. "Girl, are you asking for your hands to be tied?"

I thought about that. Maybe I would have half a chance to escape if he had to look for something to tie my hands with.....

"sarah!"

"My bottom is raaawwww...." I whined, squirming. "It has to be red! Stop spanking me! IT HURTS!"

"Are you going to stop whining?" he asked, not letting up. "Are you bored now?"

"No!" I shouted.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Three times, each thigh, then back again. "Don't you yell at me, young lady!"

"Stop spanking me!" I ordered. My poor thighs! My poor tush!

"Are you bored now?" he asked again, stopping his assault.

"No! No! Let me up!" I turned my head and met his twinkling eyes and glared. "You better not take a nap today." I threatened. He gave me an evil grin. Stupid! Why did I do that?

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Laughing again while I squirmed in incredible discomfort, gasping.

"What did you say?" he asked, still laughing at me and my sorry plight.

"Stop!" I was beating his leg with my fist. He stood me up and immediately I began to rub while he watched with sheer delight.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked with sarcasm, still rubbing and glaring.

He grinned. "Of course. Did you?"

Actually...well.....was I going to admit it? I had provoked it, knowing. Funny how that works. I had to let him think he had one up on me, though.

"You hurt me," pouting, using guilt.

"No I didn't," he chuckled. Damn!

I tried a different approach. Smiling coyly, I said in my most demure, angelic voice, "It burns" (not a lie) "kiss it and make it better?"

Well, that did it. He pulled me back down, pulled my bottoms completely off and....well....

you know how it works......
Old 05-19-2007, 06:09 PM

Oh I love this one......thankyou so much for posting Sarah....very very well done...

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 05-22-2007, 04:25 PM

Great story and excellent sign off.

Last edited by spankingbaker; 05-22-2007 at 04:26 PM. Reason: typo