MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-16-2010, 09:57 PM

Please

Please someone help me find a spanking partner. I live mostly vicariously. I have viewed so many videos and now I'd like to face one fear: of my own hard spanking that will leave m e sore and red and sorry. I have big c hange struggles in my life right now. I know I'd feel better with a very long hard spanking. I live near Boston and as I've said before I don't get out much. I take the train to Boston sometimes if there is a reason. I know what I want. I want one spanking to make me cry. I am hoping someone nearby would want to spank me. It may even work out to more spankings. I need to know if someone will. I can't accommodate anyone for an overnight that is why once has to be enough. If I need to give more information, please help me find the right words. I desire to be put over a man's knee and paddled thanks.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:55 PM

spanking partner

I have been a spanko for a few years and like you I want to meet a partner to share stories and experience my spanking situations as a spanker and a spankee. reply if u would like, i really hope we can chat

k
Old 03-19-2010, 02:38 PM

hi people, i am a male and am in the very same situation, i am 6 ft 2" normal build,32yrs old, i love spanking, especially women wearing jeans, but i love all aspects of spanking, also i have never met someone with similar interests, as i live in Ireland, its a small place, and there is nothing related to spanking here!! i wish i lived somewhere it was easier to find people with this interest!! thanks
Old 03-20-2010, 08:01 PM

To you both

Thank you for replying. I'd love to chat. How do we go about this? By pms?
Old 07-22-2010, 07:19 PM

hi there, my apologies , i would be very interested in chatting if you would still like too, thank you, regards, levis jeans
Old 07-22-2010, 10:50 PM

I'd love to have my bottom spanks right now. A real good spanking would do me a lot of good. if I got one I'd rub my sore butt happily. peace and bare red bottoms to all.