MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-22-2007, 09:19 PM

This thread and the offshoot thread have churned up some very interesting answers.

When you're a spanker introducing yourself to a spankee, the LAST thing you wanna do is scare them off with statements like "I'll spank your bottom until it's very red and sore", and yet most of the spankees here have stated something to the effect of "That's EXACTLY what I want.".

Also, to all of those who claim they "NEVER" bruise anymore : It only takes ONE bad strike to cause a bruise. Of course, one COULD argue that these statements are just a fun way of issuing a challenge ("Oh, no spanker can spank me hard enough to cause bruising anymore (wink)"), to which I'm several spankers will rise to the challenge.

Hope the responses keep coming and that Amber posts her own answer as well.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:44 PM

I prefer the redder the better, but really depends on my partner. I have no problem with her rubing afterwards or in between spankings, or providing the rub for her.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:49 PM

I prefer the redder the better, but it really depends on my partner. Don't mind at all if she rubs in between or after spankings, or provide the rub for her.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:57 AM

I tend to agree with comments made by Highwayman & R.G. on this one. First, it depends on who I am playing with and what she can tolerate. Second, at times I do focus on stroke / swat placement.
For spankings (hand) I like to cover the whole bottom. With implements, it depends on what's being used. Though I'm often accused (falsely grrr) of having SDS syndrome?? I simply have a preference to concentrate on the sit spot most times, especially when caning

As for the rubbing.......that's a yes and no answer. In disciplinary matters, no rubbing without permission. During regular play, it's rather enjoyable to watch her try to rub the sting away........though I'm always glad to do the rubbing myself!

Gary D.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
For Tops/Spankers : Do you prefer applying a faint pink, red, or deep red shade to a bottom ? Should the bottom be allowed to rub or not after an "earned" spanking ?
I have to agree with Gary D, Highwayman & R.G.. It definitely depends on who the spankee is. I'm not comfortable doing anything too severe unless I know who I'm spanking. Assuming I know the spankee and she can handle it, my personal favorite is crisp clear cane lines across a white bottom. Again it depends on the implement(s) in use.

Again I agree with Gary D that rubbing is allowed in play sessions because they are play sessions, but in "earned spankings" or discipline spanking the spankee needs to hold her position unless she has permission to move. In that case rubbing can bring the same results as too much kicking or squirming. Part of the discipline in corner time is to have to stand there (or kneel) and keep your hands on your head or behind you without rubbing your burning bottom or moving around from the sting.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:20 PM

I love being able to feel it afterwards. I don't strive for marks, but I admire them if I get them. I love to be able to feel the heat through panties too. It's just a happy little feeling, a small reminder, that will make me smile a lot when I realize/remember.

I love the aftermath of a spanking, it makes me happiest.