MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-17-2006, 08:15 PM

Birthday Spankings

My name is Brian and I love the websites and all the models, especially you amber , anyway my birthday is coming up and I was hoping that there was a girl or two or more in the dfw area that might let me spank them for my b-day present.

Thanks everyone,
Brian
Old 10-17-2006, 08:58 PM

Hey Brian, welcome aboard.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:27 PM
katie_spades

Welcome to the forum Brian and happy spankings! good luck with that one though, LOL!

xoxo,
Kate
Old 10-17-2006, 09:42 PM

Welcome to the forum Brian !
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 10-17-2006, 10:30 PM

Hope you have a Happy Birthday Brian. Welcome aboard.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:29 PM

No Luck

Well it looks like I am having no luck finding any girls to spank, are there any girls out there that would like to give me my birthday spankings??
Old 10-20-2006, 08:20 PM

Smile

DFW,

Welcome to the forum! I hope that you have a great time here.

A little advice on your post. Just coming in and right off the bat asking a girl to contact you real life to give you a spanking is a bit forward and abrupt. While it's true that someone doing such a thing might get lucky with a taker, the chance is about 1 in 10,000. Think of it as real life...if you just walked up to someone and asked they would be a bit taken back and put off. Same here.

Just relax, be yourself, join in the general conversation, and become an active member of the group. People will get to know you, you'll find friendships developing, and then, while there's certainly no guarantee, you might be able to meet someone real life in a safe setting (for both of you!) and get that spanking. Even if you don't, you'll be much the richer for the participation.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:21 PM

DFW,

I'm 100% in agreement with our friend RG. It takes some nurturing.

I remember in the early days of the internet, before RealSpankings, before AmateurSpankings, before FirmHand, etc. etc. etc., people were VERY delicate about approaching our favorite fetish. I don't see as how that has changed much.

There are some of the models like Amber, Katie and Roxy for instance, that have really found themselves with a healthy interest in our favorite fetish. But I still think it's much better to move slowly and with some respect. I'm not trying to "flame" DFW at all, but I'd just keep that in mind.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:52 PM

I couldnt agree more with the previos 2 threads, having been around the spanking world for several years. It takes time to get to know people and work into a place where people know and trust each other. A great deal of this lifestyle depends heavily on trusting the person your with, Top or bottom.

I am fairly new to this forum having just found it last week, but have been fortunate to meet a lot of neat people through networking and talking to folks. Sit back, relax and enjoy meeting folks

Jim
Old 01-11-2007, 11:39 PM

I have been known to be impulsive in my day, but in this community I have realized I am a bit sensitive about what happens in a spanking session. You can always sense the spankers motives, attitudes, etc. and the worst feeling is to feel like you are being taken advantage over or disrespected. You expose not only your body but the little girl inside. I gather that goes for women of any age.
Let me know girls

If it's just for the sake of receiving a spanking from some girls, you might be shouting in the wrong room. Holler at your boys on myspace or something to $$ find some participants to assist in your desired Birthday festivities.
I know I like to feel like I am worth something.