MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 10-29-2007, 10:46 AM

Keith Jones

Don't take this the wrong way. Being a guy, I obviously love watching the girls squirm from a good spanking. When I think of my favorite spanking movies though, I think of the ones with Keith Jones as the spanker. Why? I learn alot about giving spankings from watching him. His tone of voice and the way he talks to the girls during the spanking is superb.

When I put these tips into my spankings, the results are tremendous. It makes my partner more involved in the scene and makes it more real for her. The emotional side of TTWD is so important especially for the ladies. I've had alot of happy bottoms as a result of the tips that I've picked up from watching Keith.

By the way, when another member (Erica Scott) is the one being spanked by him, it makes it so much more fun and educational to watch. Erica's clever comebacks really make a guy think on his feet to keep her in line and Keith delivers both with his own sharp thinking and his sharp smacks to her bottom.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:04 PM

Thank you, Batman!

It's no secret that I adore Keith. I have been lucky enough to shoot with him six times, and he is one of the best spankers I've ever known. He tailors each and every scene to his spankee, his technique is brilliant and I know I can put my trust in his hands -- no matter what implement his hands are holding.

And he's a really nice guy, too. -- Erica
Old 10-29-2007, 10:32 PM

Look for the "Being Keith Jones" Trilogy at www.spankingepics.com starring Keith and Erica. It's a very good series that co-stars Sierra Salem and Steve Fuller.

All four of them also appear in "The Great American Spank-off" at the same website. A+ material.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:21 AM

Erica, you're welcome.
BV, I actually have that trilogy or rather my fiancee does. I might have to check out the spank-off though. Thanks.