MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-05-2011, 12:51 AM

I have joined

FYI I am now on MSF, my husband nagged me until I signed up. He thinks I have some great value to add to this forum. We will see. I doubt anyone will even notice I am here.my husband has pics of me when I was 18, I can't believe I was ever that young, I think I looked like a total dork back then.Thenare in bonzos gallery, and if you like them tell ME ! I am not sure what I can post that people will like, I can't tell a story like my hubby, and I can't remember most of them even if I could. I think my husband knows each one by heart. I have said before that he had a different viewpoit of them, it is a lot different giving, and getting. I have a punishment coming up, and there is a poll on his account as to what I am going to receive,please do not vote for anything with an over the knee spanking. Please! I would love to here what kind of punishment you would like to give me! Gotta go. Be good. message me, I will answer XOXO Pea

Last edited by SouthrnSweeP; 10-05-2011 at 11:59 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:42 PM

Welcome

Welcome to the forums

I am sure you would have a great deal to add. I know I would love to hear about your punishments from your point of view.

Look forward to hearing about your next one. I did already vote and cant wait to hear about it from both of you and hopefully there will be some pictures from it to share as well.

Take Care and again, Welcome.

Tony
Old 10-06-2011, 12:51 AM

Sstories don't have to necesaraly be about an experiance. Most of the stories that I have written have been fictional some with our names and some that I made up. Although, there was one time; (and sadly i do not remember all of the details) I had just gotten a spanking and was then instructed to write a short story on the spot and given a strict time limit in which I had to come up with this story. Since my brain is one of those that needs time to think and process, I thought as quickly as i could and proceded to write a story about the spanking I had just received. That's just one example. Use your imagination. Look forward to more of your posts.