MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 10-27-2007, 07:02 PM

Marcia's 17th birthday Part 1

It's nightime at the Brady residence as the Spanking Channel camera focues and zooms in through the window in the lite room on the 2nd floor.
Whack! "Ooow!" Smack! "Ouch!" Crack! "O-oh! Mom p-please!" Slap! "n-no more...Please!" Marcia draped over her mother's lap. with her short skirt and slip folded upward and panties banded tightly down to her knees, is getting what a 16 yr. old dreads the most..."A good old fashion spanking!" But in this case a richly deserved one! Having called Alice a tattletale, about some of the things mother Carol found out about her. Marcia deliberately ignored Alice, forcing the long time housekeeper to find another job.
Carol sitting on the dressing table straight chair, in the center of the master bedroom. Steadily continues to spank and bawl out her sore bottom teenage daughter! Smack! "OoooW!" Cracl! P-Please mom!" "Marcia..what you did is un-excusable!" Whack! "You know the way we feel about Alice!" Carol reprimands while bringing down her rigid palm with added force!
"I-I know M-Mom!" Marcia chokes as her full bottom twists frantically over ther mother's firm knees! "Please n-no more mom, (Sob!) I-I'am s-so sore!"
Stopping a brief moment, Carol reaches over to the dressing table and picks up the stinging, yellow surfaced hairbrush that Marcia knows so well! "We've just started...So please grasp the wrung of the chair!" Carol commands while shifting Marcia's bent hips forward over her left thigh! "O-Oh Mom,,,,Please....Not too hard....I-I'am so sorry!" Marcia wails as she obeys her mother's wishes! "(Pant!) I'am going to give you something you won't soon forget!" A tiring Carol informs while firmly folding her right leg over her daughter's knees...........Then raising the dreaded hairbrush again!
Now with Marcia and sister Jan going through the difficult teenage years, spankings have become not the exception but the rule in the brady household. Just last week Jan's small but firm backside got it good and hard, for making promises she couldn't keep, just to be elected "Most Popular Girl" in her Sophmore class. Even Greg wanted to give it to her (But was stopped by Carol) for setting him up to tutor one of her classmates in math!
During their early adolescent years, the Brady children were raised strictly by reasoning and the punishment of having priviledges taken away! But the way Carol was raised during her rebellious, carefree teenage years. She knows the best understanding is "A GOOD BARE BOTTOM SPANKING!" As she recalls to Mike the numerous times she spent over her mother's knee with skirt up...And panties down!
Now with Alice back in the family, after Marcia with her sore bottom went to the diner where Alice worked as a waitress and apologized. Accepting readily and hugging Marcia, she chuckled "Having a hard time sitting? Huh!"
During the next few months the spankings are frequent. With Marcia now a high school senior and Jan just a year behind, Carol has to be very strict with the girls, especially in their dating habits. Not breaking curfew and meeting their boyfriends are her main house rules. And when disobeyed...Marcia and Jan know very well...it's a trip up to the master bedroom. As Carol sternly lectures while sliding out the dressing table straight chair to the center of the room. Then having their short skirts pulled up and panties drawn down, Marcia or Jan feel the terrible sting of the hard, yellow surfaced hairbrush across the bare bottom, very well known to them...As the BEE!
Greg, now a college freshman, can clearly hear the spankings of his younger sisters through the air ducts in his private attic bedroom, just above the master bedroom! As he always excuses himself to do homework, when he knows Marcia or Jan were going to get it! Hearing the loud smacks and their wailing really turns him on. Visualizing the twisting bare bottoms withering under the steady beat of the "Yellow Bee". Wishing that he could find a way to peek inside the bedroom!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 04-16-2012 at 11:45 AM.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:36 PM

very good story! I can picture all the Brady kids getting spankings, except Peter probably got the least.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:18 AM

You've gotta keep on, keep on, keep on spanking all through the night.
You've gotta keep on, keep on, keep on teaching them ri-i-i-ght.
You've gotta keep on, keep on, keep on spanking
Keep on, keep on, keep on whacking
Keep on teaching and spanking all through the night.

With apologies to the writers of the original Brady song, "Keep On".
Old 10-29-2007, 10:37 PM

Dag. And I thought paully and I were the resident Brady experts. Nice one, Batman.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:52 PM

LOL. My pleasure, BV. It comes from not only being a Brady fan, but, a karaoke singer as well.