MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 09-19-2007, 10:02 PM

Exposing a fake

Earlier today, an alert reader of my spanking blog contacted Cookie and informed her that one of our pictures had appeared on another person's blog, claiming that the picture was of a girl named Cici and that the owner of that blog was the spanker who reddened her bottom. She left a few comments on that person's blog, and then informed me of it, as well. Once I took a quick look over the offending blog, I also left a comment for the entry in question, telling the blog owner to remove the photo and that the person has never spanked Cookie. In short, the person is a fake, trying to pose as something he's not, and using the works of other people to back up his story. Take a look at his entry, posted in July, and one of my blog entries, posted in June.

<a href="http://thomassspankingexploits.blogspot.com/2007/06/work-and-play-with-cookie.html">Work and play with Cookie</a> (posted on Thomas's Spanking Exploits, June 16, 2007)
<a href="http://mrdiscipline.blog.com/2007/7/">Mr. Discipline spanks CiCi.</a> (posted on The Punishment Man, July 31, 2007)

It's pretty obvious that the picture in "Mr. Discipline's" blog is one of Cookie from my blog. Not only is the exact picture, edited by me, present in my blog entry, but several others, all with Cookie in that same outfit, on that same couch, and some including her face. As an added kicker, there is a picture of me, on that same couch, with Cookie across my knee in that same outfit, which was taken that same day. It's MY house, for crying out loud, which is in Florida and nowhere near where this person lives.

This person stole a picture of my bottom, taken in my house on my couch, and tried to present it as his own handiwork. He has never met Cookie, and certainly has never spanked her. His blog entry was even posted an entire month and a half after mine. Only one bastard has spanked Cookie's bottom, and that's the bastard writing this post. End of story.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:13 PM

Addendum.

Since the initial posting, the offending pictures have been removed, as requested.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:38 PM

You're welcome.