MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-11-2007, 02:36 PM

Smile Good Times TSSP.

Hello Everyone....

Just wanted to extend a "WARM" thank you for a great time at my first TSSP event in Dallas Texas....I look forward to more events Country-Wide at different venues.

I would also like to thank the kind hospitality of hobbsey and Tubaman for putting together such a great and successful event....
I had the pleasure of meeting so many like minded "spankos"....
thanks to all who played and chatted with me.....I did not spank many ladies...butttt had a great time watching and talking with ALL of you...
I hope to develop these great starter friendships/relationships with all that I have met over the past few days....
a big thank you also to Gary of Amat.Spankings and ALL the ladies who were there and talked with me and hung out....what a great group!!!! Gary, excellent job...thank you my friend!!!
A thank you to Veronica and Daniel for there kindness in meeting me...sorry we were not able to get together with schedules to "talk" more...maybe next time and somewhere else???
It was great seeing my old friend Lisa from Am.Spnkings....as well....it has been a long time my friend...let us not let that happen again!!!
It was a pleasure meeting Doc, Ian, Aurora, Woodpaddles and the "naughty" amber, and "iron-butt" kaylex (wow you took a lot from many people!!!)....thank you again for all your kindness and sharing.

I know there are others I did not mention.....butt you are all important players in the venue and I appreciate our likemindness and hope to see you all again. Take care and contact me any time to talk or hang out...if you are near Southwestern Ohio...drop me a line to get together if you are in the area.

Thanks,
Brian11
Old 03-11-2007, 06:46 PM

Glad you enjoyed the event Brian. My thanks as well to those responsible for making this party happen. A most enjoyable time as always. It was great to meet those of you on this forum who attended.......always nice to put a face with a name ( or perhaps a bottom with a name ).

Gary D.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:50 PM
rangerboy

Me Too

Brian,

Great meeting you too. Wish we'd had more time to chat and get to know one another better but we were both SO busy with SO many brats.....

Hope to see you soon at another get together.

Stay in touch and if you're in town sometime, drop a line....

Regards,

rangerboy
Old 03-11-2007, 07:57 PM

I had a marvelous time all weekend. It was great to be initiated into the spanking community.

But.....

I do have so unforutante news for those of you who don't already know.

I'm stuck in Dallas till Tuesday. Because of confusing flights and annoying things that couldn't be helped my flight was canceled.

Thanks to Kaylex who is putting me up for the next two nights.

We're topless (not litterly! we have clothes people!), and we're in a bratty mood.

This really has nothing to do with all the fun that I had at the party. Just thought you all could laugh at my horrible situation.

Once again, thank you so much for the great time!!!!!!

(Hope to do it again next year!)
Old 03-11-2007, 08:17 PM
rangerboy

Darn It All

Emmy,

You and Kaylex....only a few miles away from me and I've got to go to work in the morning....do you realize how very unfair it all is???? I could be over there spanking you two.

Glad you had fun sweetheart.....I enjoyed playing with you and Kaylex, and Dixie Darlin' and about a bazillion other brats.

Hope to see you next year.

Warm regards,

rangerboy
Old 03-11-2007, 08:29 PM

Sounds like a great time was had by all! 'tis a shame that sarah and I could not make this one. However, there's always next year!
Old 03-11-2007, 09:19 PM

i hada lovely time to and my bottom is still very warm an tingly lol.. i think i'll be feeling the caning for a good while (thank You Veronica hehe!! you really motivated me to wanna be a good girl from now on.. or at least for a few days lol).. it was great seeing everyone again an meeting all the new folks.. Emmy i had so much fun hangin out wit you girl.. i wanna thank all of the awesome Tops i got to play with and a big sorry to those i missed.. Hopefully we can make up for that next time. Also a really really really huge thanks to Brian for the tip on the really awesome site for shoes... i love shoes TY WP for showing me that paddles can be nice and i am soooooo loving my new toy (the strap) .. The demos were great.. The vendor fair was great.. and the suite parties were awesome to. Big thanks to Paul, lyn, hobbsey, an Terecia for all your hard work.

Last edited by emily; 03-11-2007 at 09:23 PM. Reason: forgot something
Old 03-12-2007, 12:30 AM

Where do i begin??? Normally i don't have a problem letting the words just flow from my mouth (as a few can attest to from the party ) but when it comes to the numerous thankyous and compliments that are duely earned here it becomes quite difficult.

I am so glad to have finally met...and on top of that played with some great folks from the board here.....

Gary D......hmmm now how did You get tied to the chair again????

~in an announcer voice~ Rangerboy..slower that cold molasses - It was great when you finally had time to play..and how nice you just came and got me and saved me the trouble of bratting hehe....

Miss Sarah...anytime you need a spongebath betty i'm ready and more than willing

Hwyman...remember...for once you did get to take a girl to a hotel room and do naughty things to her

Paully...sorry you almost missed that elevator...but at least it meant i got at least one swat out of ya

BV...it was fun playing the small occasions we had

Ian...you really do have such soft hands..i barely felt them at all hehehe

Tubabooger errr Tubaman....the proper response when a girl asks please will you spank me is NOT no....geez it is like you Tops get so used to saying no it just comes out for everything hehe

and a cast of many others......

My thanks to the Daniels....unfortunately i never could get my schedule around but it was still nice to meet and talk to you...too bad all i was able to get was 3 wonderful trials with the free gift....(thankyou Veronica)

Of course the even better part were finally meeting partners in crime...errr i mean good times.....Emmydoll (your dog will always be Fluffy)...Amber (Ice cream does a body good)..Adelina (thanks for laughing at my jokes ) )....Emily (you are definately the leader of the brat pack - so you take all the swats next time)....Angela aka babygirl (I knew you were gonna get me in trouble annndddd i was RIGHT)...Kaylex (so many costumes so little time - and remember the brat you brat today may be the switch of tomorrow hehe)...Aurora (wish i could have chatted more but glad to finally put person to name)...I'm sure i'm missing a ton of others ugh.....just too many outstanding people to name....

Here is looking forward to doing it all over again...and SOON!!!

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:39 AM

i dont think i can accept sucha position.. im just to much ofa good girl to be the leader..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_dixiedarling View Post
...Emily (you are definately the leader of the brat pack - so you take all the swats next time)....

Sherie
Old 03-12-2007, 02:11 AM

This seems to be the thread for thank-you notes. Here's mine.

Tubaman, can't thank you enough for letting me attend. You and lyn were fantastic hosts. Still hoping to be first in line for your book when it gets published.

Gary, it was great seeing you. Thanks for all the vids I bought. I'm now the first kid on my block with a complete (for now) set of Amber videos.

To Sherie, Angela, Adelina, and all the ladies who graciously allowed me to play, I just can't say enough good things about you. I only hope I proved myself to be a good guy who you'd want to play with again.

So now it's on to Sl in August. Hope you can all attend that as well.