MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-10-2017, 01:09 PM

Spanking Forums seem to be quiet theses days which is such ashame. They use to be the best places to get to know people and find a partner to play with. I guess it is the spread of social media.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Wizz View Post
Spanking Forums seem to be quiet theses days which is such ashame. They use to be the best places to get to know people and find a partner to play with. I guess it is the spread of social media.
There is a very active forum still called Bottomlines with many different types of threads. For me, the best part about this site was the nightly live chats that would get all of us into one room at the same time. That's what I'd really love to see return.
Old 10-15-2017, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
There is a very active forum still called Bottomlines with many different types of threads. For me, the best part about this site was the nightly live chats that would get all of us into one room at the same time. That's what I'd really love to see return.
they have disabled new registrations
Old 10-17-2017, 12:24 AM

Disabled registrations

Not true. We have new registrations almost every day of the week.

If you know someone who has had trouble with registration, please have them drop me a private message.

Gary/Moderator
Old 10-21-2017, 11:04 AM

I will admit, I do check my page on fet more often then I check the activity here, but am always open to conversation, just seems like no one ever has anything to say.
Old 03-31-2018, 02:35 AM

Well, there's nothing to say we can't get on and do that. A rough count, there's about half dozen of us that posted on this thread alone. It just seems like no one is on any more; the last post to this thread was mine and that was five months ago.
Old 04-02-2018, 12:36 AM

WildAtHeart, there are still quite a few lurkers. I check the stats. If there were a good reason to start up a chat, my guess is you'd get some takers.
Old 04-06-2018, 02:49 AM

Thank you. I will definitely keep that in mind and will definitely keep checking back here though for the time being I'm busy reading and posting over on BL
Old 04-10-2018, 09:55 AM

Forums seem to be dying off .Latest is British Spanking, which had been down couple weeks.
So many of my favorites long gone. WorldSpankingForum, SpankingClassics, Spankspot, SoankingCommunity. And SIN or whatever is now seems to have totally eliminated its forums.

Only thing really left is The Library of Spanking Fiction , where I have a bunch of my stories collected, in case anyone wishes to check them out, mostly M/F andF/F.
I really prefer the message board format, like here, but seem to be in a rapidly diminishing minority. It does get discouraging to visiit over and over without seeing any new topics of discussion.
I am going to post something separately here. I challenge people. to read it and post responses.

Last edited by Redskinluver; 04-10-2018 at 09:56 AM. Reason: typos
Old 04-15-2018, 11:30 AM

The problem is that a lot of the forums have turned into illegal file-sharing sites.

The other issue is that people who want to talk about spanking have gravitated toward Fetlife in recent years. It's not my particular thing. But it is very popular and that's the biggest factor, IMHO.